Honored Contributor

Do you want Younger looking facial skin?

Then try the Pop Sonic Leaflet.  Actually, it's a great price compare to some of the other ones.  I do not trust the cheap ones and they do not offer massage and cleanse.  The first two days of use the Leaflet was cleaning out my pores and then things settled down and this little gadget fits perfectly in your hand and takes off the makeup.  I also use it for applying my Vitamin C serum.  Since it does exfoliate your skin, your skin does look brighter and fresher.  I love this product.  No need for me to buy exfolation product any more.  If you love your Leaflet, share your experience.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you want Younger looking facial skin?

@Katcat1 wrote:

Then try the Pop Sonic Leaflet.  Actually, it's a great price compare to some of the other ones.  I do not trust the cheap ones and they do not offer massage and cleanse.  The first two days of use the Leaflet was cleaning out my pores and then things settled down and this little gadget fits perfectly in your hand and takes off the makeup.  I also use it for applying my Vitamin C serum.  Since it does exfoliate your skin, your skin does look brighter and fresher.  I love this product.  No need for me to buy exfolation product any more.  If you love your Leaflet, share your experience.  Cat Happy

@Katcat1 That's inaccurate.  Many of the dupes from Amazon have adjustable speeds and the side or back can be used for facial massage or to help rub serums in.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch,   I still do not trust them so purchase what you want but I am happy with my purchase.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I love my leaflet! I couldn't believe how my skin glowed after the 1st time I used it! My face feels smoother & cleaner. Said goodbye to my Clairisonic.

Respected Contributor

Do you want Younger looking facial skin? Heck NO.... I love the leather look personally...........those deep lines that so distinctively catch every tiny crumb of food on the lips....I enjoy looking 35 years older.....lol.....JK

JK=just kidding... Smiley Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I'm happy the Pop Sonic is working out for you @Katcat1. I don't have it but I have owned the Foreo Luna Mini and I loved it so much that when it broke I purchased another less expensive one (Anself) . Turned out these two were just alike. Wouldn't be without a brush like these. Makes my skin clean and soft. BTW, the Anself has a variable speed and timer, exactly like the $99 Foreo Luna Mini.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch,   I still do not trust them so purchase what you want but I am happy with my purchase.

@Katcat1  It's totally up to you, what you want to spend your money on and I'm glad you are enjoying your Leaf.  It just isn't fair to make false claims about a competitive product when you have no experience with it.  That's what I was trying to point out.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch,   I watched the TSV presentation and I was impressed with this product for the fact that you can use on sensitive skin.  I don't know claims of others and I put my trust in this product.  No need to go back and forth about a facial gadget.

kindness is strength
Contributor

ITA with you JeanLouiseFinch. Most of those sold on Amazon, if you compare them, they are all the same product. Most are sold by Amazon 3rd party sellers, and purchased en masse from Alibaba, then silk-screened with the seller's name on them. I purchased one and I'm very pleased with it. Solo Mio probably is the most popular on Amazon because it was the first "dupe". The others are dupes of the dupe.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm happy the Pop Sonic is working out for you @Katcat1. I don't have it but I have owned the Foreo Luna Mini and I loved it so much that when it broke I purchased another less expensive one (Anself) . Turned out these two were just alike. Wouldn't be without a brush like these. Makes my skin clean and soft. BTW, the Anself has a variable speed and timer, exactly like the $99 Foreo Luna Mini.Woman Wink

ITA.  Love this little dynamo!