Honored Contributor

Do you want Soft Facial Skin?

I have been using the InstaNatural Cleanser for about 2 weeks now.  My face is so soft like as they say a baby's bottom.  It is a Glycolic cleanser but gentle enough for sensitive skin.  It does get rid of the dead skin cells.  I believe this product is enough for results but not harsh.  I don't use everyday but that is up to you.  I purchased at iherb.com and I believe it was $18.99.  I noticed the first time I used it how clean my skin was.  I thought I would share with you incase you are in need of a skin makeover.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you want Soft Facial Skin?

@Katcat1 I will have to give this a try sometime in the future, I have used other Glycolic cleansers that have been too harsh for my skin, but I loved the results, but had to stop using them.......Thanks for posting about this one. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the Glycolic Cleanser from SCA, not used it yet, never liked the one from SSC, had a weird smell and consistancy I didnt like. SHQ used to sell Instanatural. Vitacost  has it along with Ebay and Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

I don't use a GA cleanser but I use a GA toner and also a GA serum occasionally as a peel. Both leave my skin very soft, smooth and glowing. 

Honored Contributor

There was a beauty line at shop hq for a long time-Elizabeth Grant. She's was older, nice skin, funny. Anyway one day, talking about her products she said, 'my products won't make your skin soft. If you want soft skin use Vaseline.' hahaha But it's true for some of us. I don't want soft skin-not on my face! I want it firm, even taught. At least it won't droop then.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline ---you know, when I have an issue with my skin--face or body --and NOTHING seems to be helping, I do try Vaseline and most times it works great!!! and my facial skin is soft and firm--ish -Woman Wink-got some good genes from my mom so not many wrinkles or lines or sagginess--am 67 almost 68!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Yes ma'am I want (and have) soft skin.  I'm glad  you found a product that is working so well for you.  Among my many skin care products, I use a glycolic acid and Tatcha's Rice Powder.  Use both daily.