Valued Contributor

Re: Do you use a DRY shampoo?

I use it occasionally but don't like the way it makes my hair feel. I've also used hair powder and it makes my hair feel dirty, too. Always have to shampoo the next morning.

Valued Contributor

Oscar Blandi is nice (got at Ulta) and there's one called Klorane that I get from drugstore.com which is good also.
Valued Contributor

Oops! Dup post!
Super Contributor
Super Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Oscar Blandi dry shampoo is terrific. Even better is Oribe texturizing spray and dry shampoo. Crazily priced - but it delivers va va voom plus oil clean up. Good luck.
Super Contributor

Psssssst worked well in the 70's, and is still around! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2014 kcladyz said:

they are all drying. the ones that are residue free are the best

Which ones are residue free? I'd like to try one that doesn't leave gunk in my hair.

I'd also like one that doesn't give my hair the grayish cast of a ghost on an episode of Scooby-Doo.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

I used one for my mom that I got at Sally's. It was good and called batiste dry shampoo original. They also sell them at the medical supply store.

Respected Contributor

I didn't know they still made this. I'm old ~ Anyone remember PSSST from the early 70's? My hair was so oily back then... Had to wash every night, or use this stuff. Didn't work so great, but going to high school with oily hair? NOT. LOL

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey