Frequent Contributor

Re: Do you use “OTC” retinol or RX?

[ Edited ]

Is a prescription required for ordering tretinoin from ADC?  When I go to my cart to check it they are asking to fax or download a script. 

Honored Contributor

@chgobrsfan wrote:

Is a prescription required for ordering tretinoin from ADC?  When I go to my cart to check it they are asking to fax or download a script. 

@chgobrsfan 

No, you do not need a Rx. Just hit return/continue and proceed to the next page. 

Frequent Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@chgobrsfan wrote:

@chgobrsfan 

No, you do not need a Rx. Just hit return/continue and proceed to the next page. 

@SilleeMee   Thank you. I didn't think one was needed

Valued Contributor

I also use Curology. One bottle lasts me a long time. I don't use it every night, but I like the results. Before that, I used alldaychemist  and liked that, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@joviolin --  I also recommend ROC creams.  In fact, my derm has told me that the absolute best retinol cream in the world is ROC and not to waste money on any other brand.  I used ROC for years.... why did I switch?  Hmmm....  oh yeah, the Amara is more moisturizing for me and a little cheaper.    

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt