Honored Contributor

Do you use Meaningful Beauty?

The commercials are on all the time.  I was wondering what it's like?  Please share your review and how long you have been using.  Thank you.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you use Meaningful Beauty?

@Katcat1 - I've seen these commercials a lot too and am curious to see what responses your post gets.

Super Contributor

I have not, but you can see the whole line at ulta . com, with lots of very good reviews. and a starter kit. That way you would not have to deal with subscription.

I also think that Jennifer F-Stallone had a line based on the miracle melon, a kind of knock of meaningful beauty.

hth

d

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Hi @Katcat1 

I read your question this morning and hoped you got more replies, as I am also curious about this line.  

I can tell you an overall comment.... A friend of mine bought the kit from the infomercial a few years ago.  She liked the products and said she noticed an improvement but they were a little too pricey for her budget.  

Valued Contributor

I was gifted the Meaningful Beauty kit that is advertized on TV. I really like it so far. The facial wash really makes your skin feel very soft and is non drying. I also like the day lotion with SPF and the day serum. Night serum seems nice also. Have only been using about a week now. No irritation. My skin can be sensitive.

Honored Contributor

Their magic ingredient is SOD made froim melons, this has been around for years, SSC used it in their Super Mel C years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle- what is SOD?

Trusted Contributor

I have been using the system for about six weeks now and I like it. I usually have a problem sticking with the same products (bad, I know - supposed to give the products time to work) but I have stayed with these products so far. I live in the Midwest, it's cold, windy and dry but my skin does not feel dry. By this time of the year, it usually is feeling tight and dry. Skin does seem to be a bit brighter and maybe a tiny bit firmer. No miracle but my skin does seem to be looking pretty good.

Honored Contributor

I do not fall for the infomercial hype... and I do not think that this actress getting paid to endorse this line looks that great for her age anyway. So NO

Honored Contributor

SOD is Superoxide Dismutase, comes from certain melons.