Super Contributor

Do you think the Philo products are just as good as they were before they were sold... the first time?

I hear not so much

Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you think the Philo products are just as good as they were before they were sold... the first

a definite NO. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Do you think the Philo products are just as good as they were before they were sold... the first

My vote is No also. I haven’t bought anything for awhile and got a small bottle and body Creme from Ulta and noticed it wasn’t as good and didn’t last very long. Sad because it was one of my favorite fragrances back in the day.
Honored Contributor

Another thread from 2011?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

no because i bought eye cream from there online store and never worked big waste of money. 

Esteemed Contributor

I never thought philosophy products were any better than drugstore brands.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt