Honored Contributor

Re: Do you think a mask really cleans pores??

The Boscia black mask surely does cleanse the pores. There is such a notable difference.

Respected Contributor

I use a DIY pearl powder mask once a week. It exfoliates and smooths my face and does not irritate my super sensitive skin. And my pores are squeaky clean.

Super Contributor

On 3/13/2014 TheKateMeister said: Well, I don't know if I agree with his claims as I didn't see the show, but I can tell you I use the Boscia black mask, and I really like it. I find that when I use it, it definitely clears my pores, especially in the nose area. It dries to a mask that you can actually peel off, and when you peel it off, you can see the gunk that came out of your pores. I really like it -I'd definitely recommend it!

TheKateMeister..Would you recommend this for someone that has Rosacea?

Super Contributor

Where do they sell the Boscia masks?
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2014 shiningstar said:
On 3/13/2014 TheKateMeister said: Well, I don't know if I agree with his claims as I didn't see the show, but I can tell you I use the Boscia black mask, and I really like it. I find that when I use it, it definitely clears my pores, especially in the nose area. It dries to a mask that you can actually peel off, and when you peel it off, you can see the gunk that came out of your pores. I really like it -I'd definitely recommend it!

TheKateMeister..Would you recommend this for someone that has Rosacea?

Well, I don't have rosacea but I do have skin that tends toward the sensitive side. It does not bother my skin in the least - hope that helps somewhat! Pick it up at HSN and you'll have their return policy working for you.
Respected Contributor

I am hooked on Dimitris deep pore mask, my pores are clean but I like to keep up with them so I use it a couple times a week. It is a nice quite time to sit back and relax.

I switch up between the pore cleansing mask and Isomers enzyme peel each 2 times a week. My skin looks pretty good by doing this, and well balanced, no oily areas any more.

Respected Contributor

Ren's masks are very good. I like the Glycolic Radiance mask and I do have rosacea and hypersensitive skin. No problems w/this.