Contributor

Do you think QVC/Mally is getting ready to discontinue....

Her volumous mascara (white tube) and her cancellation concealer? I am only asking because these items are included in what seems to be every kit lately. I hate her cancellation concealer but LOVE her mascara and it is the only one I use! I cannot be without it. I already have 8 back-ups between all of my tsv's and kits so if it wasn't for the fact that i am afraid they would get old before I got to use them all- I would buy more. I just find it suspicious that this tsv is including not one but two of the same mascara?????? That has never been done and with the recent launch hof her ginourmous mascara (green tube) I am wondering if that is going to be a replacment. While I know some on this board don't like her mascara-I along with quite a bunch of others love it and would hate to see it go. I also notice now she is doing the automatic roll-up eye liners and I am wondering if thats because so many complain about the sharpening of her pencils. In all honesty I own 2 sets of her 10 piece liner collection as well as 3 of every eye liner trio she has ever came out with and never ever had a problem with sharpening. I use urban decay's sharpener,sue devitt's sharpener or even the sephora brand cheap $3 sharpener and no refridgeration needed! They are good to go. Mabey I am jumping the gun but I really don't want to see her mascara and regular pencil liners replaced. Seeing 2 mascaras in this tsv is great for me but makes me wonder why they are doing it?

Btw has anyone notice the prices of these tsv's are going up plus so is shipping? It was not too long ago that tsv's use to be under $50 and shipping like $5.47. Now they come out to over $70!!!!!! Talk about inflation! lol. Unfortunutly as much as my heart desires it-I cannot afford to make any more beauty purchases for a while but will still be watching and torturing myself this sat!