Respected Contributor

Re: Do you think Nicole Kidman

@winamac1 wrote:

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Sorry you don't like her I think Kidman is gorgeous and I have a lipstick made for her by Charlotte Tilbury called KIDMAN and it is gorgeous.  I think that is what I used when my picture was posted on the you know what.

I think she's super pretty. 

I think Nicole Kidman should have stayed with red hair.

Blondes in Hollywood are a dime a dozen - but not everyone pulls off red.

Same for Kate Winslet and Julia Roberts.  Be different - embrace red.

I may be prejudiced because my hair is auburn (brown with lots of red).  But those ladies look like they COULD be natural redheads.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@winamac1  No, she had a facelift. It was the talk of the internet. No one could recognize her. She's very pretty now. At the time I read what was done but I forget now.

I do not think so.  We can agree to disagree.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Nicole Kidman has gorgeous skin.  Her best friend Naomi Watts has stated that Nicole will not even walk across the street without a hat.  Nicole's excellent skin is more attributable to the fact that she keeps her skin out of the sun with sunscreen and hats than any product

Esteemed Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Sorry you don't like her I think Kidman is gorgeous and I have a lipstick made for her by Charlotte Tilbury called KIDMAN and it is gorgeous.  I think that is what I used when my picture was posted on the you know what.

I may be prejudiced because my hair is auburn (brown with lots of red).  But those ladies look like they COULD be natural redheads.

Hyacinth

ITA and would like to add Emma Stone and Lindsay Lohan to this list, both look better with red.  Lohan is a natural rehead of course and the blonde she often wears does her no favors.  Stone on the other hand is a natural blonde but I just love her as a redhead, I was really surprised to find out she was not born red.  So flattering on her.  Olivia Wilde is another blonde who looks better (to me anyway) as a brunette.  Supposedly Katy Perry is also blonde.  I really like her in dark hair too.  

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@winamac1  No, she had a facelift. It was the talk of the internet. No one could recognize her. She's very pretty now. At the time I read what was done but I forget now.

I do not think so.  We can agree to disagree.

I agree with you @winamac1, I don't think she has either. She for sure has had botox and IMO too much and I am sure she uses filler and lasers to stimulate collagen@Judaline but I doubt very much she has had a facelift or even an eyelift for that matter because compared to a couple of years ago, they look heavier and not at all lighter. She does have signs of too much botox though. I see women every single day at work who have had facelifts and she just doesn't fit that look at all.  Being the talk of the internet is most definitely not proof and there has never been a time where I could not recognize her or heard others couldn't. Now I have heard tons of people say too much botox and that frozen look.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

No.

Celebrity endorsements are all about easy money and nothing else. How much more inauthentic can  Neutrogena be if they think the public is that stupid? Nicole has had extensive plastic surgery, fillers and botox. Obvious work as well. 

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Hyacinth

I have always thought that too, her red hair was gorgeous, so was Julia Roberts.......I forgot all about Kate Winslet having the red hair in Titanic, she looked great as well....Nicole Kidman looks very washed out in her blonde hair. The color that it is on Big Little Lies is nice!

Esteemed Contributor

You can judge for yourself whether Nicole Kidman has had anything done in this recent article from the U.K. Daily Mail. She looks like she just had a boatload of filler put into her face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4307042/Nicole-Kidman-reveals-fuller-face-Germany-award...

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

You can judge for yourself whether Nicole Kidman has had anything done in this recent article from the U.K. Daily Mail. She looks like she just had a boatload of filler put into her face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4307042/Nicole-Kidman-reveals-fuller-face-Germany-award...

I think she gained some weight. Her waistline is expanded in the after photos. She always looks great to me.

Trusted Contributor

TY1...

Inwant some! Sheesh she looks great even puffy lol