Honored Contributor

Re: Do you think Nicole Kidman

@MW in Iowa wrote:

even uses the neutrogena retinol cream ? It may be a really good product but i can't see her using this. Her skin looks great but it also looks like it would be sensitive. Same company also has Jennifer Aniston for Aveeno. I know it is about money, but if i had the amount of money both of them do i would not put my name with something i didn't use.

Well, she's really beautiful in the commercial and certainly is a good spokesperson for it...

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I think rarely, if ever, any of the celebs use the products they are the "faces" for. In fact, Jennifer Aniston has had numerous articles over the years where she shared a skincare line she loves and uses and it was never Aveeno, lol. It was some $500 a bottle brand (can't remember the name). I am sure now should would mention Aveeno as a brand she uses since they are paying her but the truth was revealed before she was the face of anything.

Same goes with shopping channel hosts.

I remember reading about that expensive cream Jennifer Aniston used.  I doubt she uses a drugstore brand like Aveeno.  I have used it and it is good, but I prefer my nicer lotions and body butters. 

Esteemed Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@Hi I agree with at @HappyDaze and the others . I read in a women's magazine a few years ago where they broke down how much  Jennifer Aniston and some other celebrities spent on Skin , Beauty and Hair a month . It was mind blowing to say the least . Included  in the cost were facials, peels, colorings \, highlights etc. So, while they may use Aveeno , Olay or anything other brand .I'm pretty sure their skin and hair is looking good because o these professional treatments and not just a cream , serum or shampoo . have a great wekend 

Those photo filters sure do help as well!

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

She had a facelift years ago that changed her entire look-I didn't even know her. In her case, it was positive.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

She had a facelift years ago that changed her entire look-I didn't even know her. In her case, it was positive.

I do not think she had a facelift.  She just overdid the botox and fillers a few years back.  I don't think there were ever any rumors of an actual facelift.  Heck, she's not even 50.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I thought I read somewhere or saw Jennifer Anniston stating she believed in Aveeno so much that she purchased a portion of Aveeno? I could totally be wrong but it seems I remember something like this.

Aveeno and Neutrogena both make great products I use and have for many years. I buy them because I trust the product. Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Anniston our gorgeous women, the fact they were selected to endorse products is no surprise. Do I believe they go out to the drugstore and buy their skincare and makeup on a regular basis? I doubt it. Do they use Aveeno and Neutrogena, they very well could. They have good products and I wouldn't be surprised if they had some on hand. However, they probably do not exclusively use these products.

I do not believe that if I use these products I will have amazing, porcelain skin like Nicole Kidman but I do believe that both of those products are top notch and convenient to purchase anywhere.
Respected Contributor

Some celebrities could possibly believe the products work well at that price point, while also believing there are products out there with "better" ingredients providing "better" results at a higher price, if you can afford them.  I don't see anything wrong with that  But if they state they only use the lesser expensive products they represent, that's different, as I doubt most celebrities choose products that provide fewer results.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Sorry you don't like her I think Kidman is gorgeous and I have a lipstick made for her by Charlotte Tilbury called KIDMAN and it is gorgeous.  I think that is what I used when my picture was posted on the you know what.

I think she's super pretty. 

I love her beautiful peaches and cream skin, regardless of what she does or doesn't use.

Respected Contributor

I have no idea what she actually uses. It really does not matter. I cannot use what she does and hope to get her results. 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1  No, she had a facelift. It was the talk of the internet. No one could recognize her. She's very pretty now. At the time I read what was done but I forget now.