Respected Contributor

Re: Do you think Nicole Kidman

@blackhole99 wrote:

I doubt very much if they use drug store brands, they are botox users and go under the knife. I marvel at how tight the skin on her face is, her husband too, who looks quite different than he did years ago.

Yea, he definitely went Hollywood.  I used to go to his concerts before He met Nicole and he was a cutie.  Now he looks too feminine. 

Honored Contributor

What is the difference between the famous women who endorse products and the show hosts who use everything, and love everything, and everything is the best.. O have no way of knowing who uses what, I make my own decisions.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

The hair color ads are the ones that make me laugh the hardest.

There's no way Sarah Jessica Parker spent her Saturday picking up a box of Garnier hair color at the drugstore and then colored her own hair with it.

Lol.  Even my hairdresser tells me that.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think the one that always bothered me the most was Diane Keaton......i believe they were Loreal commercials??

If there was anyone who was air brushed or photographed specially to improve her look....it was her.................

Trusted Contributor

I don't have cable any longer almost a year but I have not seen Nicole Kidman any anything other than Chanel and I bet she does use Chanel.

Honored Contributor

Lisa Rinna did the adult diaper commercial for Pose wearing the diaper under a dress in the commercial,yet, admitted she did not use them in real life.   Most actors  selling products will do anything if the money is good...that includes lying.

Respected Contributor

Kidman uses a lot more than retinol creams - her face is frozen:  I don't know why women use fillers around their laugh lines - looks so unnatural!

AAmaS2P[1].jpg

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I think the one that always bothered me the most was Diane Keaton......i believe they were Loreal commercials??

If there was anyone who was air brushed or photographed specially to improve her look....it was her.................

Keaton and Jane Seymour are two marketing decisions I will never understand. Both women have a lot of action on their faces, and we all know it because of their many photographs without benefit of diffuser or artful lighting. Seeing those ads has made me rule out what they're repping simply because if they're actually using the products, they're clearly not doing  much.

Ellen deG., I just laugh at the cosmetic ads showing her unlined face. She's younger than the other two but has had a lot of action in her face for many years. Again, if you're selling skin, wake up to the fact that we've watched these spokepeople and know how they really look, and you're just discrediting the product and the brand by using them instead of someone who actually does have minimally aged skin.

This has nothing to do with anyone's artistic ability, worth as a human being, blah, blah, blah, of course. It's just about the lines and the lies.

Honored Contributor

I'm obviously a minority of one here because I don't consider celebrity ads to be any different that other ads. It never occurred to me to wonder whether they use the product or not anymore than I wonder whether Jane Schmoo selling laundry detergent swears by it in real life.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

nothing any celebrity sells makes me want to buy it.  Jennifer A puleeeze. Aveeno, Living Proof, smartwater

ok Living Proof.  got some frizz serum at Marshalls 3.99