Respected Contributor

Re: Do you think Nicole Kidman

I think the "all over the internet for being unrecognizable" was Renee Zellweger.  Maybe that's who the poster was thinking of ?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Lisa Rinna did the adult diaper commercial for Pose wearing the diaper under a dress in the commercial,yet, admitted she did not use them in real life.   Most actors  selling products will do anything if the money is good...that includes lying.

@SeaMaiden

Oh gees ......   Lisa Rinna did that for CHARITY ..... and it was very well publicised at the time.   I guess at the time Depends (not Pose) couldn't get a famous person to wear or advertise their product, and this stint got a LOT of attention, which was the whole point of the commercial.  

The charity that received a huge chunk of change was Dress For Success.   $250,000, to be exact.    I say, good for her!    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dperry wrote:

I don't believe any spokes woman celebrity uses the products they are paid to endorse.

If you see in magazines what they list that they use they are things like La Mer, Cle de Peau ect.

@Squirrel Lover

Oh, I don't know ..... I think it's entirely possible that Jennifer Garner uses a Capital One Credit Card.

Jennifer Anniston is an approximately  50% owner of Living Proof, so I bet she definitely uses the product.  

And I bet Matthew McConaghey drives a Lincoln, too.   JMO