Super Contributor

Re: Do you see it? Huh do you see it!

Isn't there supposed to be  FB for Fenty Beauty  imposed on top of the powder?  The compact looks dirty to me.

Honored Contributor

The compact did indeed have the initials FB on it when it was new.  It's over 2 years old now.  I hit pan today!  No matter what foundation I'm wearing, I always dab a little of this on my chin as it seems to be the first place to lose foundation.  If you didn't find that exciting maybe the fact that we were in the middle of a tornado 🌪️WARNING  while out to dinner will be more interesting to you lol. Restaurant manager was telling everyone that if one was spotted to go to the kitchen and get inside the coolers.  

Respected Contributor

@monicakm LOL I see it!

I love my Fenty Powder Foundation. I say that little spot a long time, ago, but my compact is still hanging in there.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

I haven't worn it as foundation in quite a while. I think I'll wear it tomorrow for my nail appointment.  Just got to be sure I use plenty of hydrating products under it since my face is so dry but I do that with any foundation.

Honored Contributor

I'd "dig it out" and move on...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@monicakm 

As our minds were grossing out in here, thinking u were sold a "brand new," (yet really,"USED")   powder compact...,

.... ,this reminded me of an ebay nightmare I had eons ago.

My *PERFECT,  Deep, Brown BE E/L powder, & it's accompanying "BE E/L solution"     were no longer to be found..... except...

.. On ebay,    I found a "BRAND NEW," "NEVER USED," "SEALED"     BE E/L powdr jar, same color,  on ebay!   I was ecstatic!!

Well, it arrived, hardly filled, with the gross-est, dark brown, "dried out," E/L swirls,  on the underside cap of this  BE E/L powder jar,

. . . . VERY VERY VERY USED!

I was sooo GROSSED OUT

& needless to say...  * COMPLETELY *LIVID* with this seller!

Respected Contributor

I have no idea what you're talking about. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  Where did you get it?????????????

Honored Contributor

@monicakm I see the pan and the compact looks like it's been used. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

YES, I see it!  Despicable!  A used beauty product.  Ridiculous.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.