Super Contributor

Do you love Cargo cosmetics??

I've never tried them but Ulta has them in their clearance section at unbelievable prices so I had to try them...CC foundation regular $39.00 (crazy) but only $6.00~~lipstick in "Napa" which is a gorgeous purple/pink $4.00, a color stick for $4.00 called St. Tropez similar to Nars sticks...that's what I purchased but they had other Cargo foundation, eye shadows,etc..I used the stuff this morning and while I would never pay full price & all of it was about 1/2 or more off, I really like everything I bought. They also had products called POP?? ...bought black midnight mascara for $4.00 and I think it was regular $20.00...love it!! just a heads up for your Ulta peeps{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you love Cargo cosmetics??

I like their lipgloss.

Honored Contributor

I thought they went out of business a long time ago

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

oh I will have to go and check out what they have left. I do like some of their products and wanted to try their tube mascara. Thanks!

Super Contributor

pupcakes they had a few Cargo lip glosses...I guess now that I think about it I haven't seen it for quite awhile but I really like the stuff I got~

Honored Contributor

When they were on ShopHQ, they would have great deals on sets of their lip gloss. I bought two different ones and even added singles later on from dermstore. They've since reformulated them, but I'm set with the ones I have. I really like them.

The ingredients are different in the newer version. But I get a kick out of how they state that it's now housed in a larger package. If you infer from that that you're getting more gloss, you'd be wrong. The housing is bigger, but the gloss is smaller. And it costs $2 more.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

They have a website, so I assume that they are still in business.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Anything Cargo I've ever tried I really like. Often I don't wear foundation but use theirs that is in a sort of tube with an applicator at the end for just my nose.

Respected Contributor

I think Kohls carries the line now.
Honored Contributor

They used to have a mascara called Texas Lash and it gave the longest thickest lashes, but the smell was so bad and so chemical I had to throw mine out!!!!!!!

Contributor

yes, i love their metal tins of bronzer and 4color glosses although i haven't seen the 4gloss tins anywhere.