Respected Contributor

Do you like Peter Thomas Roth Mega Instant FIRMx Eye with Brush?

I just tried it.  It works... it tightens up around the eye area, but it feels very uncomfortable.  Anyone else?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you like Peter Thomas Roth Mega Instant FIRMx Eye with Brush?

Isn't that what it's supposed to do -- tighten and firm?

Honored Contributor

I used it before and thought it worked very well for me. I used just a small amount and lightly brushed it on--think there is a learn curve. In fact I saw it on tv the other day but didn't want to get so much as I don't use it or any make up most days---I found an 1 oz tube at Ebay for $10. Hate to get the double whammy size and then not use it up---

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954   Of course, only temporarily. I think in the long haul, pulling the delicate skin under the eye will lead to more wrinkling. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954   Of course, only temporarily. I think in the long haul, pulling the delicate skin under the eye will lead to more wrinkling. 

Thanks, @rms1954   I hadn't thought of that.

And yes, it's supposed to tighten and firm.  I just wasn't aware of how UNcomfortable that would feel.  I may send it back.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

I am aware it's only temp.  But I don't see how it would be so uncomfortable.   I doubt it pulls the skin enough to stretch it out.

Frequent Contributor

I tried to love it.  Tried over and over. It really felt very uncomfortable . I returned it.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

I am aware it's only temp.  But I don't see how it would be so uncomfortable.   I doubt it pulls the skin enough to stretch it out.

@rms1954   Not to beat a dead horse, but the discomfort is usually caused by the drying/pulling/tightening effect...which if used regularly, can lead to further wrinkles.