Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have one signature scent?

I always "mix"............a floral and a green

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Good morning all. Always Nantucket Briar, Crabtree and Evelyn, Using that for past 10 years or so. When younger, am 64, used Shalimar. I find the cologne to be scent enough.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish I could find ONE scent to become my signature. When it comes to cologne, I jump from one to the next; every one smells better than the last; this is my new fave; oops! now I like this one better; no - WAIT. THIS is absolutely my new fave b/c I just spent a bunch of money getting the holiday promotion at the department store. Too many beautiful fragrances!! They're like candy...I love many of them, but know that isn't wise.  (Doesn't it seem a bit overwhelming at the department store with all the new ones? And all the celebrities have not one, but sometimes two or three scents!) @Campion Magie Noire discontinued?Smiley Sad I used to love that...can still remember the scent! @KentuckyWoman Samsara is on my dresser right now!

Honored Contributor

I used to have just one perfume. First, it was Tommy Hilfiger's Freedom for women. I adored that scent. When it was discontinued, I switched to Lancome Miracle, which I wore for more than ten years.

Recently, though, I've become more intrigued with scent and so have quite a few. And sadly, I can no longer smell Miracle. I think my use it for such a long time made me anosmic. It's a shame because I really did like it.

My current favorites are Roses de Chloe, Roberto Cavalli's signature perfume, Juicy Couture Juicy Couture (their very first perfume), Narciso by Narciso Rodriguez, and Sarah Horowitz Rose Gold and her Perfect Tuberose -- just to name a few.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

I'm very allergic to different scents so when I found Amazing Grace I stuck with it.  So Amazing Grace is my favorite fragrance.  Tried Pure Grace couldn't wear it.  I get compliements all the time on AG so guess it's good.

Honored Contributor

I can't say I have a signature scent, but more and more I find I reach for my bottle of Prada Infusion D'iris perfume. At first I wasn't sure but after it dries down, I love the fragrance.

Trusted Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
Do you have one signature scent that you wear? Or do you change it up depending on your mood, the occasion, season, etc.?

Hi @Rachb! Hope you are well and recuperating swiftly! I could never find a signature scent, as I love too many LOL depends on mood and season, for sure...I woudl find using just one scent like eating just one meal...maybe it is a terrific meal but after a while, I would hate it! 

some faves are Casmir, Samsara, Shakira S Floral, Covet, Ysatis, Dolce Vita, and Poeme...a true mix there,huh? some vanilla/orientals, some florals, some green... 

Occasional Contributor

Opium by YSL. 

Trusted Contributor

I have two!  For warm weather it's Lily of the Valley and for cool weather it's Gardenia.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@movinon wrote:

YOU DIDN'T TELL US WHAT YOUR SIGNATURE SCENT IS!  IS IT A BIG SECRET (SOB) CAUSE I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO  KNOW. WEAR EVERYTING I CAN OF YOURS & SO GLAD YOU RESCUED US FROM CITIKNITS WHICH I HAVE & LOVE, BUT WAS VERY LIMITED. SO HAPPY YOU'RE ON QVC.:

@movinon

No need to shout at people!!!    

(all caps is SHOUTING)