Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have one beauty product that you keep coming back to all these years?

Palladio Retractable Herbal Eye Pencils, love them, great shade selection, great price. Get them at Sally's or on ebay. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Do you have one beauty product that you keep coming back to all these years?

I also kept coming back to Clinique's DDML and last year decided to just keep using that instead of trying out new things. Seems like anything with actives irritates my skin, is too heavy or not moisturizing enough. The DDML is what I use as my night cream, it keeps my skin soft, not greasy and perfectly moisturized. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal I'll be getting a sample of your recommended product (DDML) with my order. DH said to treat myself to something on free shipping day so I got a Clinique kit for only $38, plus the free sample.

Valued Contributor

I have used YBF neutralizer cream as eyelid and brow primer forever.Tried many high end primers,but this one is the best for my brows.

The YBF yellow cream to tone down the IT brow powder.

Bobby Brown gel eyeliner used to be made in Italy (my home country).Now it is made in Belgium.

I am lucky that my favorite products are not yet made in China.

Respected Contributor

Retina micro. Starting using it for what looked like a forehead of whiteheads. I was fifty. Use a much lower strength now for cosmetic reasons.

Respected Contributor

I have a few: Avalon Organics Intense Defense Vitamin C Cleansing Milk

Andalou Naturals daily SPF 18 moisturizer

Covergirl Aquasmooth foundation

Alba Botanica unscented body lotion

Those are just a few that I can think of. I've strayed and tried other things but I always come back to these because I just like them the best. 

Respected Contributor

The one beauty product for me is Bareminerals original foundation.