Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have one beauty product that you keep coming back to all these years?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

AmLactin Body Lotion.  I gave it a whirl for the "chicken skin" on the back of my upper arms.  I've tried other things and they don't do what this does and I always go back.  I have no idea how many containers of this stuff I have gone through. 

@Lipstickdiva .......I love this lotion. It has helped with the age spots on my arms & legs fading them. Also it has helped with the crusty ones. (70 yr. old skin 😱) I buy it at Costco.
Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have one beauty product that you keep coming back to all these years?

NIVEA products. In Shower Lotion is my Winter go to for very dry skin. 

Esteemed Contributor

There are many makeup and skin care items that I've used continuously for decades, never strayed, so probably too many to list here.   I've experimented with several foundations over the years, but always have a compact of CG AquaSmooth in my drawer because nothing else works that well for me.   I can say the same for Neutrogena cleansers, Revlon 'Softsilver Red', CeraVe moisturizer, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, AmaraBeauty Retinol Cream and Vitamin C serum, Gold Bond Neck & Chest..... to name a few.   Definitely not one.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl  Korres is my favorite too.  I love the shower gels and spray body lotion, & eyeliners.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have more than one LOL: (all are for at least the last 10+ yrs)

Philosophy Purity (15+ yrs)

Philosophy Hope in a Tube (15+ yrs)

Hourglass Arch eyebrow pencil (10 yrs)

Tarte 12 hr clay blush in Exposed (neutral) and Dollface (cool pink)

Aveda for hair care since high school (w/ a few Tweak'd products now)

Revlon Colorstay hair color

Bare Minerals Bisque concealer 

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil (in different formulations depending on time of yr)

I'm probably forgetting some....

Trusted Contributor

Serious Skin Care Reverse Lift Pads.  

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Buxom Babes lip gloss in Dolly, Now only at Sephora. And Lancome for skin care and makeup. I get that at HSN.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

philosophy purity cleanser, the jumbo 32oz.  I've had this in auto ship since 2009 😃

ive tried many others so maybe I can stop my auto ship but the Q has honered my original purchase price even with the item price increasing throughout the years. I appreciate this and this cleanser is the only one I can use to completely remove even my eye makeup without it burning my eyes. I love this stuff. 

Honored Contributor

Full 'N Soft

The washable formula. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Contributor

Philosophy Purity cleanser

Philosophy Miracle Worker (the original moisturizer)

Clinique toner