Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have one beauty product that you keep coming back to all these years?

I think---I will keep ordering Korres 3-1 olive oil, from HSN---started using it this past summer and OMG--what a wondeful product it is--- I cocktail it with a few other serums at night then top it with Korres night cream and my skin looks and feels amazing----I have really nice skin anyway just from great genes--am 65 with very few lines or wrinkles but this elevates it, I think. but don't have one thing that I've used for years and years. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have one beauty product that you keep coming back to all these years?

I would say Lancome Bifacils. Every once on awhile I stray to something less expensive but most of the time I go back to Bifacils.

Honored Contributor

I keep repurchasing the Bare Minerals Ageless Genius Neck Cream. No tightening/lifting, but definitely improves the textures the texture and moisture level of my neck and chest area. 

Esteemed Contributor

Bobbi Brown mascara and Dr. Denese skincare products. I'm done with trying any other product/brand in these catagories. These products work for m. I have super sensitive skin with issues so it's difficult to find products that work but don't irriatate my skin.

Honored Contributor

AmLactin Body Lotion.  I gave it a whirl for the "chicken skin" on the back of my upper arms.  I've tried other things and they don't do what this does and I always go back.  I have no idea how many containers of this stuff I have gone through. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Funny.  When I read the title of this thread, Clinique's Dramatically Different (yellow) moisture popped into my mind!!!!

Don't they sell one every 6 seconds?

Regular Contributor

Josie Maran Reserve Argan Oil.
Respected Contributor

Hmm....sorta divorcing most things right now LOL!  For the last few yrs I tried many different lines....and what I learned was the products don't agree with my skin type!  So I am using up what I can...tossing some out....and only keeping what I tend to repurchase....over and over.

Purity cleanser

Cerave 

LaRoche Posay SPF

Revlon ColorStay dry skin formula foundation

I need to simplify things....I have way to many products that I can't even use but will rub them on my body so they don't go to waste!

Trusted Contributor

Mally's eyeshadow sticks

OIPSRCFX8T9.jpg

Maybelline's great lash mascara

OIPGRDRAQVY.jpg

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  After many years of trying almost product that I thought would be better, I  now just stick with what works. Money savedWoman Wink

Blinc mascara

Bobbi Brown's cream eyeshadow

Make-Up Forever liquid foundation

Purity made simple

Nars "O" blush and lipstick

Many of Jane Iredale's products, love her powder foundation, eyeshadow, lipsticks, all of her brushes and more.

Givenchy Radiance loose powder

Drunk Elephant face creams

L'ANZA healing oil for my hair

Shu Uemura eyelash curler

Zum goat's milk soap

Just to name a fewWoman LOL