Regular Contributor

Re: Do you have hand cream that helps thin crepy skin?

I put retinol on my face at night and any leftover goes on the tops of my hands.  I see a big difference in appearance of age spots and the skin in general.  Looks great!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe it's just me, but there are recommendations about products that I haven't seen OTC that I'd like to check out. It would be very helpful to know where the products are available. Are they available from a certain website? Or OTC? Or via a prescription? Yes, I could just Google the product, but it sure would be easier if the poster indicated where she purchases the product. Thanks.

Contributor

At 57 I found that Jose M. Argan Milk makes the skin on my hands looks so smooth.  It takes away that croc/lizard skin look that happens to most once we get a certain age.  Mind you I can't see this on my hands without my readers on.  There's a reason all the shopping network host make a fist when showing us how great their skin looks with whatever is being sold at that moment.  Making a fist streches the skin and away goes all that lizard/croc crisscross lines on your hands.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformedwrote:

Deborah Lippmann Rich Girl Hand Cream - my favorite!  Addresses crepiness you mentioned as well as many other skincare benefits.  Also has an spf25 broad spectrum.  Love this stuff!!!

Since you seem like someone who knows what she's talking about, I think I will be ordering this.  On checking, I found the products are also cruelty-free.  (I already use an SPF on my hands when driving, but this might be just that much more beneficial.)

Thanks @fitfuninformed !

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.