Respected Contributor

Do you have hand cream that helps thin crepy skin?

What have you found that really helps the skin on your hands?

I use high spf's before heading out, plus creams ....whats your favorite hand cream?

Contributor

Re: Do you have hand cream that helps thin crepy skin?

My favorite that I use all the time is Aveeno.  I use it all the time .  However I do apply it several times a day. It works for me.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin I still haven't found one better than Kiels but I am always looking for a better one.

Honored Contributor

I like the regular L'Occtaine hand creme.  I also like hand creme by Aveda for my hands.   I even use Johnson's baby lotion and lavender baby lotion.  I love the lavender baby lotion at bedtime because it relaxes me and I go to sleep.  I use the baby lotion all over.  I also use Zum bar soap at my bathroom sink because it NEVER dries my skin.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

My hands are plump in the summer, but the rest of the year I use philosophy or L'Occitane hand cream and it helps. At 67 my hands are not the best looking, but they never were.

Honored Contributor

My favorite is Skinn Hand Restore.  It's kinda pricey but you don't need a lot. 

Also, when doing your skincare, after you've applied your serum(s) to your face you can apply what's left on your fingers to the backs of your hands.  Or, if you want, you can add a drop of your serum(s) to your hand cream before application.

Honored Contributor

I have to use a product with glycolic acid. My hands get so rough like sandpaper if I don't. I use Alpha Skin Care Lotion. One time I used a lotion without GA and that was not good. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee I love the Alpha Skin Care Lotion with the GA in it. I mix it with the Advanced Clinicals Retinol Firming Cream. The Alpha alone is great but when you mix the two, fantastic results.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

I have used this oil for years. I apply right before I go to bed.  It is great for the hands as well.

Honored Contributor

I use Consult Beaute Valumagen Hand Treatment Cream and not only does it help the crepiness but it also plumps the skin so the veins are no longer standing out.  I also found that by slathering SKINN Neck Armour on my hands when I apply to my neck at night softens them.