Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you have dry skin? You need glycerin in your life....

@GingerHead  how much do you add to face cream ?

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal 

I probably add half and half. A squirt and a squirt. haha

It can feel a little tacky if you add too much which is fine with me but some may not like that feeling.

Not an exact measurment thing. More or less. Just play around with it and I guess it would also depend on the type of cream you use and it's glycerin content.Smiley Happy

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Trusted Contributor

@GingerHead wrote:

@CoastalGal 

I probably add half and half. A squirt and a squirt. haha

It can feel a little tacky if you add too much which is fine with me but some may not like that feeling.

Not an exact measurment thing. More or less. Just play around with it and I guess it would also depend on the type of cream you use and it's glycerin content.Smiley Happy

thanks ! I have crinkly undereye ~ maybe this will help !!!

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal 

I hope it helps you too!

I think It's helped repair my moisture barrier, which has helped with my overall complexion including a reduction in crinkles and wrinkles. 

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

You can make a hydrating mist that can be used anytime. Makes a good setting spray also.

- 1 teaspoon glycerin (adjust that amount if you need more or less...experiment a little)

- 10 drops liquid green tea extract

Add that to a 2-ounce misting bottle and fill with water. Green tea extract is a great antioxidant. Find it on Amazon. Comes in a dropper bottle. It's got a little bit of glycerin in it and it's food grade.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Oh, I love that. Good idea!

I think I'll give that a try as well.

Trusted Contributor

@GingerHead
Did you notice a lessening in the deepness of your lines when you use the glycerin? My " 11 " lines are not as deep this morning 🌅🎶🎶🎶
Happy 😊
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Midmod wrote:
@everyone using micellar water
Does this remove makeup adequately? I have a bottle but it doesn't seem to completely remove all eye makeup. Thanks

@Midmod  - I've had that issue with Micellar Water too so quit using it as a makeup remover.  I don't wear waterproof mascara either so that can't be the problem.

Honored Contributor

@Midmod wrote:
@GingerHead
Thanks for posting this. My undereye area is a source of ongoing trial and error 😕

@Midmod and @GingerHead  - Was going to wait until my next Amazon order to include this but decided to get it now.  Just ordered it.  Hoping it helps with my undereye area.  Checked the ingredients of my current eye cream and glycerin was one of the first few ingredients but will try this anyway.

Respected Contributor

OK, you convinced me to buy some on Amazon. The price is not high for a 16 oz bottle. I can use it on all of my dry body areas.