Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have a ""What was I thinking?"" QVC purchase? Maybe O/T

WEN

big waste of money. I bought 3 32oz bottles back in 2012 and its still sitting in my closet lol

I also have several oils that I like but never use.

Regular Contributor

I bought the white tip marker for French manicure. What a mess that was.
New Contributor

90% of what I bought from September 2014 to December 2014 is currently en route to QVC. Wasted my time and money on the FITBIT, numerous clothing items, Doris Dalton's lipsticks, when will I learn not to buy any of her items. They just dry my lips out. I love Philosophy face wash and the EMJOI Erase. I know many people complained about the EMJOI but I love it for all those pesky hairs on my chin and neck. So much better than constantly tweezing. For Christmas my husband bought me Shawns sterling silver charm bracelet which I love. New Year's Resolution, no more QVC or HSN items. LOL!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

OMG ~ forgot about that pearl ~ I remember seeing that so often!
Trusted Contributor

I also bought the Joy Mangano jewel kit and it held all of my jewelry before I went Silver Style and Joan Rivers crazy.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

I can't remember the right name but it was a cooling scarf that you soaked in water and put around your neck.

My husband was a rural mail carrier at the time and I told him that I had found the perfect thing for the hot summer.

That afternoon he called me to say ""What in the heck did you give me to wear""? The scarf had busted open and all these gel-like beads were all over him.

The only time that he has called me ""Crazy""

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 adelle38 said:

I also bought the Joy Mangano jewel kit and it held all of my jewelry before I went Silver Style and Joan Rivers crazy.

Of course I bought one of those too--exactly like the photo. Also 3 of her roly kits--2 were never used and donated and finally I got rid of the larger one as it was taking up more room than it was worth; Crab Cakes (only once --I don't eat them and DH didn't like them and I think I got a refund); some type of trivets that you were to put in the microwave and then put your casserole or whatever on them to keep the food hot at the table--never used them; some type of set to remove fat when you brown hamburger, etc.--had like a mini mop to sop up the grease but then you had to clean that--used it once; a lot of boxy Susan Graver items and many of her tunics that were way too long on me and way too large-fitting; an exercise thing from Tony Little when he was at QVC; a treadmill that no one in the family used and had to pay to have it hauled away; one of Suze Orman's first kits--never used; an apple or potato peeler on a stand and it was plastic and wobbly; Ron Popeil pasta maker; a Juicer that was difficult to clean; I guess there must be more too!

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 just bee said:
On 1/13/2015 aprilskies said:

I bought this. I still have this. Don't even ask me what I was thinking.

This is cute. Is it a coin purse or an actual pocketbook? Does the clock work? LOL Definitely a conversation piece.

In the 80s, when I bought it, it might have been cute. A battery-operated purse. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I think you win the prize! lol

Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:

I can't remember the right name but it was a cooling scarf that you soaked in water and put around your neck.

My husband was a rural mail carrier at the time and I told him that I had found the perfect thing for the hot summer.

That afternoon he called me to say ""What in the heck did you give me to wear""? The scarf had busted open and all these gel-like beads were all over him.

The only time that he has called me ""Crazy""

Cooldanna?! It was endorsed by that Phillies baseball player Darren Daulton. I wondered if that thing really worked!!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 mima said:
On 1/13/2015 LyndaGee said:

Okay, everyone -- be honest here. Precisely how many tennis bracelets did you buy but have never worn?

Guilty! But, they're set in gold, so they have some value.

Oh, one time I bought one of those rings, that had a watch face. Ugly, clunky, and kept terrible time!!!

I actually own two tennis bracelets. One is diamonique and one is diamonds. I wore them both a lot. I still like them. I think I'll get mine out and wear them again. Maybe I'll start a new trend.

Several in gemstones in sterling silver and was given one Diamonique. Should be wearing them.