Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you have a fragrance from year's ago that still smells the same?

Funny you should mention this topic. I went to a wedding last week and pulled out my bottle of Diamonique Perfume. It smells the same as when I wore it to my wedding almost 25 years ago. I keep it in the original box in a drawer so there is no light to damage the scent.F0D8A3C3-21B8-47C7-8ECF-221658C4CA49.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I have loads of perfume from years past to recently. One of my favorites is, surprisingly, the Diamonique fragrance. It also came with a marquis shaped Diamonique pendant necklace with chain. 

Kathy Levine, who could sell me anything, premiered this fragrance during her regular Diamonique show. She was able to sell me two bottles, one of the perfume, and also the spray cologne, sight (and smell) unseen. She described them as smelling like a floral shop in an English garden. Both bottles are almost full and they still smell just beautiful!

She can still sell me just about anything. I just love her!! 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa Y wrote:

Funny you should mention this topic. I went to a wedding last week and pulled out my bottle of Diamonique Perfume. It smells the same as when I wore it to my wedding almost 25 years ago. I keep it in the original box in a drawer so there is no light to damage the scent.F0D8A3C3-21B8-47C7-8ECF-221658C4CA49.jpeg

@Lisa Y  OMG I just posted about this fragrance not even 5 minutes ago! Isn't it just beautiful? 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

@sunala   It is a lovely scent. I don't remember the perfume coming with a Diamonique pendant, but I'm glad I purchased it. 
I agree that Kathy Levine could sell me anything, too! 😊😊😊

Valued Contributor

@On It wrote:

Guerlain's Shalimar is now and always has been my signature fragrance.

When I turned 16, my Mom gave me my first of Shalimar.......that is all I have worn for 

over 50 years......