Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite perfume?

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  See post #34 on the Lost Cherry thread where I, then we continued to discuss problems ordering online and reps that ended up going above and beyond on our behalf, and more.😇🛍🎁

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine wrote:

My signature scent is Borghese Il Bacio

When the company was sold and I coudln't find it anywhere, I contacted the new owner and bought a couple bottles from the vault. Now, the company had a limited production run and QVC offers it online. Great price too!

@Starliteshine I used this many years ago and loved it!  I didn't know what had happened to it but since you mentioned that the Q now has it I went to check it out and orderd some.  Fingers crossed that I will still love  it!

Trusted Contributor

HI @qualitygal  That is so sweet.  I don't know if I know what white diamonds smells like.  But I will smell a tester next chance I get.  LOL

I love scents- 

My favorites are, vanilla and honey, sugary & lemon or honey citrus something like that smells great. Lemon Custard by Philosophy or Jo Malone has a citrus honey nectar something that is also great.  It's definitely heavier than the pholosphy spritz.  

Lavender and rosemary smell great, too.  Or euculyptus.  

Over the years, I remember lots of fads from love's baby soft and jeanatte.  LOL to Gorgio and imposters. Posion, Calvin Klein...  To Angel...and Blue!!

Amazing grace is my mom's fave.  

Holiday sets make nice presents.  Some people don't like to splurge on it for themselves.  

Super Contributor

Jessica McClintock.............

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 

@rochelleS wrote:

@monicakm  See post #34 on the Lost Cherry thread where I, then we continued to discuss problems ordering online and reps that ended up going above and beyond on our behalf, and more.😇🛍🎁

This above referenced package was out for delivery today. But I didn't receive it!  I heard the UPS truck but he didn't stop at my house. I checked twice. Plus there's a dusting of snow but no footprints on my driveway. I'll check with my neighbors. Sephora asks that you wait three days before calling about lost deliveries. Grrrrr

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre - LOVE the scent and receive compliments quite often, when I wear it.  

@IlliniGirl88, This is what I wear too. LOVE IT!!!

Valued Contributor

@SandySparkles  Coco Noir is one of my favorites also.  Just recently dropped my bottle on a cement floor and it shattered.  Smiley Sad

Hoping to get for Christmas.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a few favorites.  I like to switch scents depending on my mood.  Love:

Chanel Eau Premiere

Chanel No 5 

Chanel Cristal

Chanel Coco Noir

Cartier Baiser Vole

Portrait of a Lady - Frederic Malle

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:

@SandySparkles  Coco Noir is one of my favorites also.  Just recently dropped my bottle on a cement floor and it shattered.  Smiley Sad

Hoping to get for Christmas.

@PatriciaG Oh my!😲 I would rather lose a TOOTH, than a bottle of Coco Noir! <clutching virtual pearls> As a fellow Chanel lover❤, I am crossing my fingers, eyes, toes, arms and legs that you are gifted one😁. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

Guerlain's "Shalimar" is my signature scent that I have worn forever. My sensitivity is preventing me from wearing it often, but we had a good run.

@On It 

Oh, no, that's a bummer.   Shalimar is the only fragrance I've ever worn where women stop me and ask WHAT fragrance is that?  

No better compliment, IMO.