Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite night cream?

@Dazlin

PTR is my favorite, and I have sensitive skin.  I alternate between the night cream and the firming night cream.

Peter Thomas Roth Super-size Un-Wrinkle Night Cream 2oz - A91441Image result for peter thomas roth night cream

My cheap recommendation is this one, sometimes hard to find in the stores but available online.

Respected Contributor

I am a huge advocate for Patricia Wexler, MD's line.  I have used her products for years; MMPi Skin Regenerating serum & then before I go to bed, I use the Intensive Night Reversal & Repair Cream w/MMPi.20.  I use her Resurfacing Microbrasion System (exfoilating) followed by the Resurfacing Step 2 Intensive Hydrator serum 3-4 times a week.  It is a simple regime w/o breaking the bank.  This line is also available at the BBW stores.  I highly recommend this line. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you all soooo much!!   Great suggestions!.      I'm surprised how many of you love  PTR....looks like he's a winner.    I'll be looking into these products....appreciate all your feed back here!!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin  I don't know if this matters to you or not, so I'm just putting it out there as info in case you or anyone else wants to know.  Peter Thomas Roth is NOT a cruelty free brand.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin  I don't know if this matters to you or not, so I'm just putting it out there as info in case you or anyone else wants to know.  Peter Thomas Roth is NOT a cruelty free brand.  

Ok...thank-you!

Trusted Contributor

LOVE Peter Thomas Roth just about everything ( except the mascara). PTR makes the BEST Mega- Rich Anti-Aging Sleeping Mask.  It calms and soothes like nothing else!  You can't fully appreciate the unique qualities of this mask until you've overdone a peel and really need a professional strength soothing remedy.  LOL   PTR's Cucumber Gel Mask soothes too but doesn't necessarily have the regenerating capabilities of the Sleeping Mask because it dries to a hard film if left on too long.

ps;  an aside, I find I love PTR products more with time as I plateau with other lines or become disgusted with the changes in these lines as the mega- corporations take over.  I haven't been disappointed yet and seem to be turning into a PTR fanatic !

Valued Contributor

On and off for a few years now I've used and really liked Dr. Denese's Hydroshield Dream Cream. I have finicky skin (with Rosacea) and this has never caused any adverse reaction for me. I also like using oils at night, including JM's Argan.

Valued Contributor

Forgot to add that I also use a retinol product by Avene a few nights/week.

Contributor

I use Neostrata Skin Actives Cellular Restoration night cream over SkinMedica's .25 Retinol   It is lightweight yet moisturizing. 

Respected Contributor

I started recently using VBeaute Everyday Cream and love it! It can be used morning and night. It smooths my dry skin and not alot is needed. It also works well under makeup. HSN sells it.