Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite night cream?

This is one of my favorite cleansers!

http://peterthomasroth.com/p-354-cucumber-de-tox-foaming-cleanser.aspx

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10251&langId=-1&catalogId=10151...

great night cream

No...I do not work for QVC, LOL

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, Winamac!  I'm interested in every single one of the products you mentioned!  They're all going on my "wish list" and little-by-little I'll try them all.  Thanks again!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

Something you can say you see a plumped, firmed look?  Luminous in the morning?

I'm not dry or wrinkled, but always like a bit of firming and a plumped, hydrated look.

Please tell me what you really like and what you say it's doing for your skin...APPRECIATE!!

A bedtime tongue bath from a cat companion.

I mean, woo!  All that moisturizing exfoliation!  

S-m-o-o-o-t-h ...

;-)

Honored Contributor

marula oil has done wonders for my skin.  I also like acure organics night cream with it's firming effect.  Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have never used a night cream.  I tried once and I woke up feeling greasy and had blemishes.  I, for some reason, like to go to bed at night with nothing on my face.  It feels more refreshed that way.    

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

For the last 15 years or so, I've used only prescription Renova on my face at night, every night. For my skin, it's been the ultimate, amazing gamechanger, so I never need to use anything else.

Frequent Contributor

My anti aging night cream super star is Refissa (tretinion .05%).   I use this every other night.  I believe that a good retinoid and sunscreen are the best anti aging ingredients along with a good moisturizer with barrier repair  ingredients.... like cerave or cetaphil.  

Honored Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

Winamac, I love the sound of your evening regimine!  Could I ask what you use in the morning?  Thanks!

I find if I use that serum in the blue bottle and then either his SPF or the CC cream by IT cosmetics, it never balls up.  The serum sinks in rapidly and the reviews are good on some sites.  Check around for sales--google it.  You can often find it onsale on his site too.

I'd sign up for PTR e'mails.  They will alert you to all their sales, and I just ordered 10 travel sized products for $50!!  It was a great deal.  They had the blue-bottle serum, but I waited too long to get the travel size for $5.  

I only don't like his mascara.  The rest of his products are nice.  I also don't use his shampoo as it has sulfates in it.  Overall, a great line.   HTH's.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

Been looking at the PTR, since I'm loving his peel pads, and Glycolic cleanser. I just got a small sample of the unwrinkle eye cream, and found it balls up.  Also tried the glyclolic gel, and that was awful under foundation...all balled up, flakey mess.   But I'm interested in this cream since a couple of you mentioned it.

Any suggestions on the best deal??   Amazon fresh, you think?

google!

Sometimes sales come up.  Sign up for his e'mails too.  I don't use his glycolic gel under makeup--only at night.  I like the blue-bottle serum as mentioned above.  It sinks in right away, and there's no wait to put makeup on which I like.  I don't have that much time to get ready.