Respected Contributor

Do you have a favorite lip combo/duo?

669BAFE1-97C7-4EAF-B8D0-1EF135672284.jpeg

This has been my go to combo this week. It’s Palladio lipliner in the color Gingerbread. I got it at Sally’s. The KatVonD liquid lipstick is in the color Ludwig. Love the KVD as they aren’t drying on my lips and they wear off evenly and nicely, but they do have great staying power. 

Do you have a fave lip combo? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite lip combo/duo?

I do.  It's a light burgandy perfect to wear with red.

Clinique Heather Moon with the Mulberry lip pencil.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Still trying to find my "go-to" lip combo.  Have some that I like but not sure they are going to be the "go-to."  This week I'm wearing Doll10 "Alter Ego" lipstick with a touch of IT gloss "love."  The more I wear the lipstick the more Ilke the color and the gloss looks good with it also but the lipstick has horrible staying power.  I'm putting it on constantly so don't think I'll buy again.  The search continues....

This is a great thread.  Looking forward to getting some ideas to try.

Honored Contributor

My new favorites are the Doll 10 Nude lipsticks with a gloss attached to the tube. I have ordered it 3 times....just in case Doris stops making it.

It is perfect with my very fair complexion and light blonde hair. Often times other lipsticks overwhelm my face and all I see are lips. This lipstick blends in and just gives a pretty finish.

Respected Contributor

Today....NYX Indian Pink lipstick topped with the ELF lip plumping gloss in Pink Cosmo. Also first use the ELF lip lock pencil to "lock" it in place. OH hey FREE SHIPPING on ELF site today!

Honored Contributor

If I'm using lip liner then I have them match, same color from the same company. So Kat Von D A Go Go liner and Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. I did experiment and like the combo of that same liner color with Sephora Rouge Shine lipstick in No 29 which is also an orange shade but a little more sheer than A Go Go. 

Most of my combos are Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks with her Everlasting Glimmer Veil on top. 

Witches lipstick with Wizard glimmer veil

Echo lipstick with Reverb glimer veil

Witches lipstick with Dazzle glimmer veil

Witches lipstick with Televator and Reverb glimmer veil

Outlaw lipstick with Dazzle glimmer veil

Backstage Bambi with Shockful glimmer veil would be amazing, but I haven't bought Shockful yet. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I forgot to say that I like to use the Kt Von D lock it concealer creme in White Out as a base coat for some liquid lipsticks. It gives a true white base color. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I don't have a favorite lip combo, but I love Revlon Matte Lip Balm. And I love Laura Geller's Lip Gloss.  So, this is waht I am wearing today.  Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry and Laura Geller's Lip Gloss in Sugar Cane.

IMG_1549 (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 - that looks like a pretty combo!

Respected Contributor

@JudyL  Thanks!!  Woman Happy