Honored Contributor

Do you have DRY SKIN?

[ Edited ]

I recently purchased a few products from Lumene, a Finnish cosmetic/skincare company.  I am not associated with this co.  However, when I was reading about their products, some claim to replenish the driest of skins.  When you think about where Finland is located, I guess they would be highly concerned with dry skin.  Make your own decisions but you may want to read about their products.  Luckily, my skin is normal but the products I purchased thus far are very nice.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have DRY SKIN?

[ Edited ]

The average relative humidity in Finland is about 80%. Compare that with some states like Nevada and Arizona where their's is on average less than 35%. Colorado, where I live, is not far behind, with averages in the 40s.  We have many days that can go below 10%. I would have to say that Finland is humid in comparison.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The average relative humidity in Finland is about 80%. Compare that with some states like Nevada and Arizona where their's is on average less than 35%. Colorado, where I live, is not far behind, with averages in the 40s.  We have many days that can go below 10%. I would have to say that Finland is humid in comparison.

Interesting stats. I live in western PA and we are on par with Finland with humidity. Actually we look at the dew point more than actual humidity. Anything above 60 is pretty oppressive. Today our dewpoint is 70. Ok enough with the weather since this is a beauty site. Lol!

Honored Contributor

Fortunately I have never had dry skin or any skin problems.

Honored Contributor

I know I go through a heck of lot of lotion...it's so dry here. Right now the rel humidity is only 20%. @Tricolor 

Respected Contributor

I live in Colorado and have dry skin.  Who doesn't that lives here.  More often than not our humidity is under 15%.  Since we started using First Aid Beauty skin cream, no more dry, cracked skin.  Lumene is a nice product.

Honored Contributor

I have dry sensitive eczema skin - 

only clean with goat milk soap

in winter - goat milk cream

in summer - YIKES 70, 80 or 90% humidity

no cream needed (after cleaning with goat milk soap) except for hands 

Honored Contributor

Yes, i do have dry skin ,winter is just so hard on my skin especially.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Since I think I have seen 3 posts about brand, I checked the ingredients on A.  Lots of silicone and way there also SD alcohol.  Pass.