Respected Contributor
On 11/16/2014 CeeCee said:

No, but I do wonder why people can't put what is they really are talking about in their thread titles. This makes people click on threads they otherwise might have skipped, and wastes their time.

CeeCee

Curiosity killed the cat!

Super Contributor

Don't wonder. Don't care.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Honored Contributor
dup
♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Because they either work better, look better, apply better or make them more money, possibly all of these together. Besides, it cost a lot of money to do animal free testing, and they would have to be able to prove it if they state the product is such.

Honored Contributor
On 11/17/2014 Mrs Grace said:

Because they either work better, look better, apply better or make them more money, possibly all of these together. Besides, it cost a lot of money to do animal free testing, and they would have to be able to prove it if they state the product is such.

Maybe I'm confused, but I don't understand what you mean here or how it relates.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Look at the foods on your grocery store shelf! Read the ingredients! So many unnecessary chemicals and additives. They can make things much cheaper with chemicals. Just because the FDA approves an ingredient does not mean it is necessarily good for you or even not harmful. Believe me, the FDA is not your friend. They give companies the go ahead on additives in everything from food to mascara that are scary to say the least. The big companies push to get what they want and the FDA strangely enough lets them have what they want!

Honored Contributor

most of the chemicals that are added to cosmetics are to lengthen the life of the product and to make it pleasing to see and smell.....same with household cleaners.....no real reason for all glass cleaners to be bright blue!