Respected Contributor

Re: Do you carry a makeup bag in your purse

No, just lipstick and a little mirror.  I might blot my makeup with a kleenex or wipe mascara that drifted under my eyes but that it is after application.

Honored Contributor

Yes along with a complete set of makeup brushes. My bag is an old one but the design of it is brilliant for makeup and brushes all carried together as well as being no larger than my wallet.

Honored Contributor

@Cranberries. My makeup bag is the same...meds & what ifs. I have a Swiss Army knife, concealer, lip pencil, eye pencil, lipcolor/ gloss, lip balm w/spf, etc. It's the heaviest thing in my handbag, need to figure out what I can eliminate. My everyday bag is a lg. D&B which is heavy before stuff is put in there. 😜

Honored Contributor

I do, and it is filled with a variety of lippies!!!!!LOL!

Honored Contributor

I carry a small make-up bag in my purse.  It has a few tubes of lip products including a warm and a cool shade of lipstick, a gloss, a chapstick type product, a mirror and a tube of mascara. 

Once in a great while, I am running so late for work, I don't do my mascara at home, I do it at work, hence the mascara tube in my handbag.

The only thing I ever do throughout the day is apply lip color. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes. A small Dooney&Burke cosmetic pouch that transfers from purse to purse. It is hot pink so I can always see/find it. I carry lipstick, mascara, a small single of eye shadow, aspirin tablets, band-aids.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's more like a makeup pocket! Only holds 3 lipsticks, 2 glosses and 2 lip pencils.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

just a laura geller powder compact and lip gloss, lip stick crayon

Honored Contributor

I used to but now since I have handbags with compartments I carry a Chanel powder that has a nice sized mirror and I carry one basic lipstick. I really strive to have a handbag that isn't too weighty.

Honored Contributor

I carry a makeup bag when I'm going to be out all day or for many hours.  Good grief, what would be the point of wearing makeup if I didn't refresh it?  Nothing worse than a face full of make up that "sliding down" at 3pm...lol   I don't wear a whole lot of makeup.  I have my blotting tissues,  concealor, my foundation, my cheek color and a mascara and lip color in my bag.  So, when I look in the mirror and need a touch up, I have what I need in my bag.  Of course, I don't need everything for touch up. But sometimes, if I'm at work and I'm going out right after work, I'll wash my face and completely do my makeup.  But, if I'm just out running around, I just carry lipstick or lip gloss with me for quick touch up.