Honored Contributor

Re: Do you carry a makeup bag in your purse

A small case that only contains a lipstick, lip moisturizer, comb and concealer... Long gone are the days of trying to fit an entire vanity into a handbag. I do carry a travel size hairspray too.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Nope, just tuck a lipstick in the top of my bra and I'm good.  I do carry a very small purse so I could tuck it in there but the bra works great.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
I always crack up at woman that carry a huge bag of makeup in their purse. Besides lipstick do we really take it out and do touch ups. They make so many products now to make your makeup long lasting. Do you carry a makeup bag and do you actually use it.

@ccassaday

This seems to be the Topic Of The Day ... lol.

No, just lipstick.  I wonder if women really NEED to carry all that kwap, or they do it because someone told them they need to have all that stuff handy.   

If your makeup wears off that easily, you need different makeup.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do carry a small cosmetic bag in my purse for some necessary essentials - a few different lipsticks, a Skinn Lip 6X Balm, a LG Baked Elements compact, blotting papers, a few q-tips, a mascara, and an eyeglasses repair kit.  Lipstick is a given but I like having the compact for touching up after a meal, if needed, and the mascara in case I'm in a situation where I've teared up or shed a few tears.  

Honored Contributor

No.

Respected Contributor

Nope.  If I put makeup on in the morning, that is it for the day.  No reapplying for me.  

Honored Contributor

I do carry a large makeup bag with me just in case although I very rarely need to use anything in it.  I also carry anything I might need in an emergency but I don't take my purse/tote with me - just leave it in the car.  I only take my wallet everywhere.  I don't like being unprepared.  When I worked, I was the go to person when anyone needed anything.

Honored Contributor

No bag in my handbag. :-) The most I might ever put in my purse is a lipstick, but usually I forget.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ccassadayNo, I don't.  I carry lipstick (2), clear lip liner and a compact mirror.  I hate to see women with stuffed handbags as it looks tacky.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Yes, a small one. compact mirror, lip liner,, lippie, pencil eyeliner, hair brush, my travel size bottle of Rose Water spritz, travel size hair spray if needed. The only thing I use tho is the lippie and the rose spray most of the time.