Frequent Contributor

I don't buy everything all natural, but I am trying to cut out more questionable ingredients.  If I find a product that has less (or none) of these ingredients, that actually works, is cruelty free, and doesn't break the bank, then I switch over.  I do have some things that I just haven't found suitable replacements for. A lot of "natural" brands have been ****** for me to be honest, but then I have found some really spectacular alternatives that work better than the conventional/mainstream ones I was using. I also try to buy cruelty free, and like another poster said, some cruelty free brands are also more "green."

I have made the switch to more "natural" laundry detergent (make my own), dish soap, body wash, hand soap, household cleaners, lotion, etc.  My goal is to reduce the amount of questionable ingredients since i won't be able to get rid of all of them.  I don't just make the switch because a brand is more natural - the alternatives have to actually work for me.

Think Dirty is an app that is a good resource.  Also, for skincare/makeup/etc., Credo Beauty and Petit Vour are some fun resources.

Honored Contributor

No. Some "all natural" ingredients are pretty bad for you. THen there's the labeling of something and calling it "all natural" when it's actually just junk (very common with food/snacks).

I read the labels on products; I know (for the most part) what it is I want and don't want in my world (bath, body, food, house stuff, etc). I do the best I can but sometimes, like everyone else, I find that if it works REALLY WELL..... I'll still use it.