Frequent Contributor

Do they still make lip brushes?

[ Edited ]

I need a recommendation for a lipstick brush please. These used to be commonplace and relatively inexpensive but now I cannot find one! I just want it to apply regular lipstick. Where should I look and what brand is good. Ulta had nothing. Likewise Target. I would appreciate your suggestions.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do they still make lip brushes?

qvc sells three......clinique, smashbox, urban decay.

https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=lip+brushes

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@hari 

HI . Yes I have used one by ELF and I am currently using one I bought at Target by Sonia Kashuk . Both are very reasonably priced and cruelty free .

Esteemed Contributor

With all this virus news, makes me wonder about sanitation.  Guess it is getting to me.

Respected Contributor

Yes @hari lip brushes are still available. I can’t exist without them. 

My fav is Shiseido (makeup counter in fine department stores) HSN has a comparable Lancôme retractable I bought during the holidays and I like the Clinique one that Q sells.

Good luck and shop pretty.

Respected Contributor

@hari wrote:

I need a recommendation for a lipstick brush please. These used to be commonplace and relatively inexpensive but now I cannot find one! I just want it to apply regular lipstick. Where should I look and what brand is good. Ultra had nothing. I would appreciate your suggestions.

Dior makes a good one that is actually attached to their lip liner.   

Honored Contributor

Our Ulta always has lip brushes, they are some kind of generic brand, I usually buy at least 3.

Esteemed Contributor

@hari wrote:

I need a recommendation for a lipstick brush please. These used to be commonplace and relatively inexpensive but now I cannot find one! I just want it to apply regular lipstick. Where should I look and what brand is good. Ultra had nothing. I would appreciate your suggestions.

@hari 

Just go to Amazon and type lipstick brush in to the search bar, and you'll get a pleathora to choose from.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Sephora sells them as well.

Honored Contributor

@hari wrote:

I need a recommendation for a lipstick brush please. These used to be commonplace and relatively inexpensive but now I cannot find one! I just want it to apply regular lipstick. Where should I look and what brand is good. Ulta had nothing. Likewise Target. I would appreciate your suggestions.

@hari   I have lipstick brushes, but use them to apply eyeliner. They're very tiny and would take forever to apply lipstick. For lipstick from the tube, I use a small, flat concealer brush. Hope that helps.