Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Use Perricone Products?

Yes I love a lot of the Perricone line. I don't use it exclusively as it is very pricey, I mix with some Isomers, ASDM and Skinn, but not all at the same time....I rotate, however I do find that when I am without my core Perricone products for too long, I can tell it....I mostly love the Neuropeptide line..... 

Honored Contributor

I did use his products 3 or 4 years ago when he changed packaging and had super low prices on closeout packaging.  Now, I mainly use botox, PTR and some Olay.  

I like PTR products even better, but botox 2 or 3 times a year is my friend!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I did use his products 3 or 4 years ago when he changed packaging and had super low prices on closeout packaging.  Now, I mainly use botox, PTR and some Olay.  

I like PTR products even better, but botox 2 or 3 times a year is my friend!

I'm so with you on the Botox because I get my "11s" phased out twice a year and that's all the Botox that I want. I remember going slightly crazy with the Perricone low priced disco items but that was more like 2009 or 2010... I used what I scored and stayed away.

However, recently a few items worked magic on my combiantion skin with first signs of aging (36) - OVM cream, Re:Firm and Eye Re:Firm. I love Chloroplasma for a mask treatment and really enjoy the FFM SPF30 w/ a tint but some of these items may be out of others' price range. If you can, splurge. That's my take.

Honored Contributor

No.   Voluma is instant gratification.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you to all who had input on my question. A lot of food for thought. Happy Holidays to everyone.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pattypeep I am a staunch Perricone user for the past two years. The majority I get from QVC, as they seem to have the best deals, like two for slightly more than the cost of one when they are presented. I recently got some great pricing on Perricone's website (during Thanksgiving week), and Zulilly today has some deals (up to 40% off) on Perricone. But if I can get it from QVC, I prefer that.

During a six-week trip to Europe this past summer, I chose to do without Perricone, not only because the weight of the jars/bottles was something I didn't want to deal with in my luggage, but also because I was trying something else just to see if it was comparable to Perricone at a lower price.

One of the first things I noticed when I got back home was that my pores were more noticeable. I also noticed the lack of firmness I had built up using Perricone. I quickly got back into my routine of using his products. 

The product that I missed the most, and didn't think I needed to replenish when I ran out, was his Cold Plasma for the eye and face. WOW! That is the most awesome product for me. Cold Plasma is so silky/velvety feeling on my skin, and I agree with Dana when she presents it that it nourishes your skin. My skin just loves it.

I use a whole host of his products, alternating between them; and except in one instance that I can remember, I always get it on sale/special pricing. So I keep an eye out for the presentations, like the TSV that will be on QVC New Year's Eve. Don't know what product it will be. I do know it will be a good deal moneywise, so hopefully it will be something I want/need.

I know for a fact that my skin is in better condition today than it has been in years. It is smoother, softer, and my skin looks clearer. Using a Clarisonic helps too. My lines and wrinkles have diminished and I frequently get compliments on my skin. 

I do wish we could get our Perricone forum back. For some reason it was not available when they changed the board a while back. A couple of years ago, it was easier to find others on the forum who are knowledgeable about Perricone and there were a lot of good threads with discussions about his products.

Honored Contributor

No I don't use Perricone products, I have never even been tempted because that line is just too expensive for me.  I won't over pay for skincare products. 

Respected Contributor

I'm not interested due to the cost, but I was online with a large box store that requires a membership.  Starts with a C.  They carry some Perricone and some PTR at discounted prices for those who think the lines are worth the $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Trusted Contributor

I only use one thing from Perricone MD.  It's his No Foundation Foundation Serum.  It's very lightweight and doesn't have a lot of coverage, but I love the way it makes my skin look like skin and not a mask.  It also has SPF in it.  It's not for people that like full coverage foundations.

Regular Contributor

Have been using for years.  Stopped a couple times and immediately went back when I saw the difference.  Really makes my face tighter.  I use all Perricone "treatments" and then Denese or Josie for moisturizing.  40 years ago Perricone didn't work for me.  Now it is the only thing that works.  Skin care is so odd that way.