Esteemed Contributor

Do You Use Perricone Products?

I saw a TV ad and was interested in trying it until I went on line and it said you would be signing up for auto. No thank you. I checked here on the Q and was shocked at how much the products are. If you use them, are they worth the price? TIA

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Use Perricone Products?

@pattypeep

Yes and no.  Nothing is worth any of the prices that are charged for make up and skin care, concidering the mark up.  

I have used Perricone for 7 years with amazing and lasting results.  That is me.  So i pay the price, and the rsults are worth it.  I have finicky skin, and am 68, and have tried everything...from drug store, to sisley and the rest

that said I do not buy from the Q, but once in a blue moon.  I shop nm, nordie and his own website!  I get rebates from mrrebates, I buy sales and stock up.  Recently i got 10% back and never less than 5%. I get store reward points, great gifts with purchase, and even 2 for one!!!  My last gift with purchase was a small jar of cold plasma, a regular size bottle of face wash, and small jar of neuropeptide face cream!!!  I got 2 for one on the acyl glutathione,, and a 8% rebate, and 10x points at the store i purchased from.  It was amazing.

i cannot go without his eyeserum, neck cream and high potency night repair.

, to name a few

Trusted Contributor

I love them...........but do they help?  I think they have kept wrinkles away but I got fillers a few months ago and I love fillers so I think that save money and just get fillers but we all need a good moisturizer and again my skin looks great to be 60 in a few weeks...........YET the NECK CREAM has done nothing for my neck so I am trying Prai.  I think the Prai neck cream has helped better than Perricone neck cream for real.

Esteemed Contributor

I think so much depends on your age and your budget.  before buying, I would recommend you go to a Sephora store, talk with them, and then ask for small samples of any products you are interested in.  I recently have tried a neck cream in the Exuviance line that Ulta is now selling.  It is supposedly dermatologist-grade, not cheap but certainly less than Perricone, and it seems to be working quite well for me.  I have used only one Perricone product in the past, OVM cream, and it worked very well.  Before I invested in a very expensive line of products, I think I would consider buying from my dermatologist.  But that is just me.

Frequent Contributor

Great Idea!!   I love my cash back at Nordstroms.  

Respected Contributor

I stray and always come back as the only line that has shown a difference in my skin firmness and improved fine line areas.  My forehead wrinkles will always be there.

Respected Contributor

I use mostly Perricone for my skincare; yes, it is $$.

I have very sensitive skin and this line works for me; I even have DH using the Neuropeptide lotion for bags and sags (his are pretty bad).

Respected Contributor

I am using the Re-Firm Eye. It is expensive but you only need a small amount so it lasts a long time.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, Perricone is in my rotation of skincare.  Find the products cost effective as a little goes a very long way.  I also use several medical grade skincare products, an effective retinol and quality Vitamin C.  And always, always SPF.  

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I love them...........but do they help?  I think they have kept wrinkles away but I got fillers a few months ago and I love fillers so I think that save money and just get fillers but we all need a good moisturizer and again my skin looks great to be 60 in a few weeks...........YET the NECK CREAM has done nothing for my neck so I am trying Prai.  I think the Prai neck cream has helped better than Perricone neck cream for real.

Shoekitty

the best ever neck cream, is Natura Bisse Tensolift neck cream.. But one one my HG weapons is the Perricone sub d, for under the jaw lien and the jawline. I notice that the most when i go without for a while.