Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Switch Perfume for Seasons - 2019?

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Tricolor  Hi.  When you have a chance check out the perfumes by Fresh.  I discovered this year and was pleasantly surprised.  My favorite thus far is Citron de vigne.

Thank you. I will definitely take a peek at those.

Respected Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl wrote:

I certainly do switch my perfumes, just like I switch my wardrobe.  For years, I wore Shalimar in the summer and Chanel No. 5 in the winter.  However, I discovered Candy by Prada and it replaced my Shalimar. I’ve also discovered Brazilian Bum Bum (pronounced boom boom) and it is amazing. It’s very summary, warm and yummy.  

I love the scent of Bum Bum. It's just so yummy smelling.

Honored Contributor

Yes.  I wear heavier fragrances in the fall/winter than in the spring and summer.  The exception is Skin which I wear any time of the year.

Respected Contributor

No, I have been wearing the same scent for years.  I guess it's my signature fragrance, Shalimar.  Love it!  

Super Contributor

I prefer a strong ,spicy scent. I feel that's too much for summer. Spring and summer I wear Red Door, Giorgo,and Sand and Sable. Fall and Winter I wear Red, Opium,and Tabu. I have to be very light handed with Tabu. It's a bit overpowering.

Trusted Contributor

@aroc3435  Yes, I do. Now, for fall/winter I wear one of my three favorite fragrances: Clinique Wrappings (which Q doesn’t offer. Free shipping today on Clinique, BTW.) just ordered today from Belks, and it comes with the lotion as well. Estée Lauder’s Knowing and Cinnabar. These fragrances just make me feel so good at this time of year!

F/N/A luvstogarden