Contributor

I started using Nair to remove my arm hair when I was in high school. Very few hairs grow back at this point. I just use my epilator to remove them when I need to.

Respected Contributor

My arm hair is blond but I spend a lot of time poolside in the summer so I use an epilator.  

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki   So funny, but true. Age does have some benefits.

Honored Contributor

No, I do not shave my arms. I have hair on my lower arms, but it is blond so it’s never really bothered me. 

Honored Contributor

No, my arm hair is just white and not a lot of it. 

Honored Contributor

No, never shaved my arms. Only shaved my legs up to my knees.  I really don't even notice the hair on my arms.  I epilated my underarms and lower legs for so long they're pretty bare now. Age also makes a lot of that disappear.....except for those obstinate hairs on my chin which refuse to go away no matter how much I pluck them.  They're gray now so not like anybody's going to notice them, but I can feel them.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   That is a personal choice.  My hair on the arms is blonde even though growing up my hair was brown.  If your hair is dark on your arms and it bothers you then shave it.  I have a friend that shaves her legs all the way up.  I only needed to shave my legs up to the knee.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

Yes, frequently I shave my arms but i am using a cream like Veet. it's easy to remove and no side effects and no burn and no itching.

Respected Contributor

I use Neet on my arms. I don't like the look of hair on a woman's arms.

Trusted Contributor
I don't but I should! Very hairy arms! Doesn't it look stubbly as it starts growing back? How often would you need to shave them? I do shave the backs of my hands up to the wrist and also my fingers, toes and instep.