Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Have a Fragrance You Hate to Love?

@mistriTsquirrel  Which discontinued fragrances are you missing? I am curious as there are a few I am missing too. Charles of the Ritz is one of them. 

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

I hate that I'm still missing discontinued fragrances

Sad Squirrel GIFs | Tenor

Honored Contributor

@Leeny 

Charles of the Ritz...that's another one I used to have.  You guys have such good memories!  My husband would love for me to buy some Charile.  I keep trying to tell him it would not smell the same.  It's what I  wore when we met.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm Charlie isn't the one I was referring to. I think my SIL gave me a bottle years and years ago for Christmas. The Charles of the Ritz I was speaking of  are 2 that Charles of the Ritz made years ago .. I think the one in the Burgundy bottle was just called Ritz. The other striped "can" was Charles of the Ritz. I am not 100% sure, but that's my best recollection. Woman Wink

@monicakm wrote:

@Leeny 

Charles of the Ritz...that's another one I used to have.  You guys have such good memories!  My husband would love for me to buy some Charile.  I keep trying to tell him it would not smell the same.  It's what I  wore when we met.

Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny   Benefit used to make a fragrance called "Maybe Baby."  That is one of the ones I wish I could still get.  Avon made one called "Wink" that I loved as well.  And "V" by Valentino.  "Pure" by Jil Sander.  There are others I can't think of at the moment. 🙁

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

A Perfume that I loved & now hate! Flowerbomb by Victor & Rolf. My nose for perfume has changed. The Patchouli in Flowerbomb is much too strong for me now. @monicakm  Smiley Happy