Honored Contributor

Do You Have A Blush Brush You Love?

I'd appreciate knowing if anyone has a nice, soft blush brush.  I used one that came in a Clinique blush, but it's horrible.  I've been grabbing whatever from my leftover brushes.  Many thanks!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Have A Blush Brush You Love?

I like the IT cosmetics boutique blush brush. It's expensive but if you wanted to get a IT blush you could get it with a blush for a few dollars more.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I actually have two but use one more often.  The first one I purchased years ago from Bobbi Brown.   However, the one I really love is a fan brush.  The reason is this, you can draw a line with it just above your cheek bone and then brush down and around == it's the best invention.  There is more conrol with the fan brush IMO.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Hourglass Nº 2 FOUNDATION / BLUSH BRUSH. I use for blush only. Natural looking application, no shedding so far, keeps its shape and vegan friendly. It's super soft. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I finally found the wry best brush ever- Doll10. It came with the blush and contour kit. There's no shedding or fall out from the blush and is extremely soft. I have a few It and Trish Macavoy brushes and Doris's are the best. Her eyeshadow brush is fabulous! My eyeshadow actually goes on the way it's supposed to. 

Respected Contributor

It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe blush brush. 

Real Techniques blush brush

Anastasia Beverly Hills A19 blush brush

Respected Contributor

I love all my brushes that I use for blush but lately I've been using a very old brush from Smashbox Cosmetics that I got with a blush many years ago from QVC.  The head of the blush brush is round.  The brush looks brand new to this day.  Smashbox made some very good brushes when they were around.  Love them.

Respected Contributor

It cosmetics- wonderful brushes. Worth purchasing blush for brush alone. 

Regular Contributor

I just got a Wayne Goss blush brush 02 and it is very nice. It's very soft and blends wonderfully. You can get it at Beautylish.

Honored Contributor

I use this top-rated ELF brush - $4 

450.jpg