Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Funny,  my hair has been 100% grey  since my mid 30's, but yet my brows have never gone grey. 

@Shelbelle   Same here. My hair was dark brown and all grey under the dye by age 30....colored it for almost 40 years before giving it up. Brows stayed dark except for one or two stray grey hairs. When I dye them, it covers the grey, but the second tube in the box is a "developer" (has peroxide in it) and since the colors I use are lighter than my brows, they bleach a tiny bit to a mid-tone brown. 

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11   No issues with the product for me. I even use it when using Retin A. Guess everyone has different sensitivies.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Trinity11   No issues with the product for me. I even use it when using Retin A. Guess everyone has different sensitivies.

Allergic reactions can happen even after using a product for many years @Shanus . Sensitivities develop as we age because our immune system isn't as robust. That's why I do patch tests. But when there are lawsuits it puts me on high alert. Kind of like the Wen debacle. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  I had my brows tatooed several years ago.  The woman told me to be carerful what I used around my brows for cleaning and sun exposure. I still have some tatoo left and it's been 5+ years......sun hat and minimal cleansing since I don't wear cosmetics. 

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Trinity11   @Sunshine Kate   the JUST FOR MEN lawsuit only involves the all over hair product not the mustache one I use on brows. The all over head one has different ingredients and stays on the head much longer. The one I've used for years is only on brows for 5 minutes. You can always do a patch test on your inner arm if concerned about any reactions.

It included ALL of the products including the Mustache product @Shanus . Do you need the link? They just took down an entire thread yesterday because of a link.

edited to add it caused severe facial burns.😳

The ingredient that is mentioned in the lawsuit is in all of their products. Thanks for posting accurate info!

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Frequent Contributor

The Estée Lauder brow pencil is fabulous for covering grays in eyebrows!!!

It lasts all day/evening and looks totally natural.  Extremely easy to apply as well. 

Honored Contributor

@kurious wrote:

The Estée Lauder brow pencil is fabulous for covering grays in eyebrows!!!

It lasts all day/evening and looks totally natural.  Extremely easy to apply as well. 

It took me a few weeks to realize that the center detached @kurious and had a pen like applicator with color in it. Many times I just use that.

Honored Contributor

My brows are so black, thick and out-of-control. I thin them out but they still look too dark. In the past I bleached them a bit to get them a shade lighter. Might do it again.

Honored Contributor

This is what I use. It covers the gray brow hairs.  I use Espresso.

1000005363.jpg

Honored Contributor

I use the ELF Brow wax and powder kit.  I've been using it for years and wouldn't be without it.  It is so natural looking and I like the brush that comes with the kit.