Honored Contributor

Re: Do U Follow MUA Wayne Goss on YT?

I think tv stations use filters on some news broadcasters. Some of them just look too good. I wonder about some of the people on home shopping channels now... the models and hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think tv stations use filters on some news broadcasters. Some of them just look too good. I wonder about some of the people on home shopping channels now... the models and hosts.

I'm pretty sure that QVC is using filters on the hosts. I've noticed when watching the videos or live feeds on an ipad that the filters wink on and off and when they are off, every line and wrinkle is visible and it's not pretty. It's especially noticeable on the hosts that use self tanners and that have a lot of sun damage.

Respected Contributor

I love Wayne Goss, his YouTube videos are all very good and a lot of the products he recommends are available at the drugstore. note this is filmed in England, so some things are not available here but all the techniques are very good. 

Honored Contributor

@Annabelle! I think you're talking about skin care and I agree. This guy doesn't do skin care on his videos-that I've seen so far, anyway. He gives you make-up tricks to improve how you look and to maybe fool the eye. He can maybe show you something you've been doing wrong for years, hahaha. Ya never know!

Respected Contributor

@RinaRina ... thanks for sharing this.  It's a great video!

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

There are some tv shows that do this too.  I don't watch a lot of TV, but I've noticed it a few times.  The one show that comes to mind was Cedar Cove.  Andie McDowell was always blurred, whereas others in the show were not.