Frequent Contributor

Calista perfecter pro swap top heated multi styler do I need both sizes? I already have the  medium/long hair one. I do have shoulder length hair sometimes short so do I need the short hair styler?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Do I need both stylers?

[ Edited ]

@MeadowLark wrote:

Calista perfecter pro swap top heated multi styler do I need both sizes? I already have the  medium/long hair one. I do have shoulder length hair sometimes short so do I need the short hair styler?  

No, you don't.

Frequent Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@MeadowLark wrote:

No, you don't.

Ok thank you ,just was listening to Shawn saying she has 2  maybe I needed the other one. You helped me save some money

Occasional Contributor
No!!!! I bought both sizes when they were the TSV . I have a shoulder length bob - the small got stuck in my hair and took more than an hour to get out - I think the short is for VERY short hair.
Honored Contributor

I have both the 1 inch and the 3/4th inch.  The 1 inch is still a bit too big. My hair is just about to the shoulder now and the3/4 inch still works well.. As my hair gets longer past my shoulders, I will switch  from the 3/4 inch to the 1 inch barrel.

Respected Contributor

I agree, you do not need both.  I have the short and I only ever use the one inch barrel because it gives me much better volume, curls and wave.  My short hair is just about two or three inches below my ears and the three quarter inch barrel does nothing for me.

I

Respected Contributor

@MeadowLark wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

@MeadowLark wrote:

No, you don't.

Ok thank you ,just was listening to Shawn saying she has 2  maybe I needed the other one. You helped me save some money

Shawn has both because she probably gets complimentary products. In fact, Shawn doesn't just have 2 of these products but she has just about every other company's versions of these.

Shawn also uses every make up brand because everytime she hosts makeup, of course she has it. This is just a ploy to get you to buy both.  Save your money.