Honored Contributor

Re: Do Any of You use a Stick Foundation?

Maybelline Fit Me foundation stick was my go to before I discovered Tarte BB Cream which I like much better.

My application method was to swipe the stick across my cheeks, forehead, chin and down my nose and use my fingers to rub/blend it in. Super easy. 

Honored Contributor

@Funloving

I never reached for my B.B. stick either... don’t know why.

Do love and reach for Wander Beauty stick foundation.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Regular Contributor

@Funloving

I'm still not very good at this posting.  I messed up earlier trying to respond after I saw your question.

Yes, the pink is in honor of my mom who is a breast cancer survivor (and is  now subsequently battling stage 4 bladder cancer which is not related to the breast ca).  The brownie is for my sweet tooth that I just can't deny.  Although I really should change my name to pinklemonade because now lemon seems to be my favorite flavor.  I really do love food. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

I have a perfectly good Bobbi Brown Foundation stick.  The shade match is spot on. (undetectable on my lower jaw) 

For whatever reason I'm not reaching for it even though it may be the best match of all my foundations.    *scratching head*

For those who do, what is your application technique?  I may try it with a beauty blender.  Mentally I equate sticks with heavy, and highly likely a fallacy from days of the heavy drugstore foundation sticks.

TIA

I got the TARTE TSV with her stick foundation. I never thought I would like a stick foundation but I LOVE this one. While I still love and use my IT CC foundation I love this just as much and use it even when I don't wear any foundation. In the IT CC I got and use light but in this Tarte stick I got and use light/medium which is perfect for my light complexion.

I have very dry mature skin and this doesn't show up or settle into any lines/wrinkles(nor does the IT). I use the brush that came with it, works great.

When not wearing a foundation I can use this just as a concealer anyplace I need a little touch up(under the eyes and on a red spot between my eyes/brows).I just put a few lines of it on my face than blend in, goes faster than other foundations I have used, really like this one but it is the only stick foundation that I have ever tried but so happy with it no reason to try any other one.

This is perfect as a concealer but also great as my foundation so, I now have 2 foundations that I absolutely love.

Super Contributor

I love the new Tarte Stick Foundation. It is great. I also like Wander foundation stick as it is a little bit more creamier. Try both!!