Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

I have seen some ladies with the really long pointy nails that are in these days...actually I think they have be "in" for a good while now.  Personally I do not like the look at all so I do not do my nails like that.  And I do not wear the faux nails just my short natural nails as mine couldn't handle that damage.

I notice Courtney always has this style going on and many times they look very pretty on her to my eyes.  I like that ombre style she had going on last time I watched Q.  But she wasn't selling jewelry I think it was clothing.

Shawn said she had to stop doing her's which were just like Courtney's as she became allergic to the chemicals used.

Anything can be distracting on zoom in camera shots to sell jewelry.  I remember the male hosts putting rings (women's rings) on with the land showing it LOL!

I couldn't focus on the jewelry AT ALL Woman LOL  Glad they stopped that but it went on for a good long time!!

~~~~~~~~~

@tsavorite 

Okay, I  think you've mentioned the very thing that makes me appreciate these (above) blue, glitzy nails, if I have to choose betw those,  and "women's rings" displayed on "large hairy knuckles!"   *gulp*

ROFL!  Woman Frustrated   Woman Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

Her nails are always distracting, I agree they should wear something neutral. 

Respected Contributor

First, I think Vanessa is a lovely host, but those pointy ones freak me out.  I have to say, MY favorite nail type is like Leah's, I think she has the best hosts nails.  The colors are beautiful and a manageable length.  (Even her beautiful reds and dark pinks). Always beautiful.  

Respected Contributor
Totally agree @lynnie61! ALL “Claw-nails” freak me out too!
Honored Contributor

Speaking of men's hairy knuckles and rings, is Diamonique still a thing?  WAY back in the early 2000s I enjoyed buying Diamonique in real gold.  In fact, I've been wearing one of them for the last month or so on my wedding ring finger.  Diamonique and cookware from about 2002 thru 2010 is what I watched on QVC.