Esteemed Contributor

Dispensing Tweak'd Scalp Therapy

My first time purchasing this product, and maybe my last Cat LOL

If anyone has figured out how to get this product OUT of the bottle, please share.

It is a heavy gel, and the container is like those that are used to dispense hair color through a small tip.

However, it arrives with a tiny plastic plug in the tip and I cannot, for the life of me, remove that plug.

What am I missing?

Honored Contributor

Re: Dispensing Tweak'd Scalp Therapy

@Witchy Woman wrote:

My first time purchasing this product, and maybe my last Cat LOL

If anyone has figured out how to get this product OUT of the bottle, please share.

It is a heavy gel, and the container is like those that are used to dispense hair color through a small tip.

However, it arrives with a tiny plastic plug in the tip and I cannot, for the life of me, remove that plug.

What am I missing?

Is this what you're referring to, @Witchy Woman ?

9603EE3F-A3FF-4488-9433-0A07A2744E88.jpeg    
I had no problem with mine.  Remove the cap from the bottle and replace with the pointed cap   Twist the pointed tip to open or close.  One thing I will note is to be careful not to dispense too much.  Only apply in random dots on the scalp, rub in and blow dry.  Too much will have the opposite of the desired volumizing effect and cause a film on the roots that will end up flattening the hair.  Even though there's a leaning curve, I like this product.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Thank you so much!

It was the "twisting to open" part I was missing.  Just tried it and no problems.

Such a simple thing, but so important.  I kept thinking that little white plug had to come out and it was just the twisting motion that opens.

Again, I appreciate your help. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

I had no problems either.  Just go easy a little goes a long way.  Hope it works for you.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine 

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Just washed/styled my hair with my Tweak'd products and really like the results.

Even though my hair is naturally curly, I blow it out and wear it smooth.

Love the way it looks.  Of course, most of the summer humidity is gone and that helps.  And, I really like that Jatamansi Root scent!

Hoping I continue to like these products.  I've used everything on earth and then some.  It would be nice to find something that makes my hair look nice Cat LOL