Honored Contributor

Re: Discontinued beauty products --- so disgusted

@dal23 wrote:

AngelPuppy1 - Have you ever tried Cetaphil cleanser?  That is very, very gentle. You might like it. I think others like the CeraVe cleansers. I have never tried them, though. 

My daughter uses an Aveeno facial cleanser. It seems pretty gentle - maybe one of those will work for you. 

I don't think you're making a mountain out of a molehill.  It's hard to find a great cleanser! 

Oh, also, as it relates to Ebay - I haven't had an issue there either, but I would be really careful these days. I've noticed with Amazon and Ebay a proliferation of sellers pawning cheap/fake Chinese black market imitation products - especially in the beauty industry.  When I buy on Amazon these days, I'm super careful about the seller - usually only buy direct from Amazon. Ebay, I've only bought discontinued Mary Kay products - and I look for someone who seems to be a legitimate seller - like a former rep. 

@dal23 

Thank you for your kind suggestions!  I will sure give them a try.  And I appreciate your   very nice post! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor

Re: Discontinued beauty products --- so disgusted

It does stink when a fav thing is discontinued, I always get nervous when I see a fav on super sale and will grab several just in case.  As for Amazon vs Ebay..... there are so many third party sellers on Amazon that much of what you purchse is often from a thrid party seller. Just like Ebay.  So if you are concerned be very careful with Amazon as well unless  they are a preferred seller and confirmed by that brand.