Honored Contributor

Re: Discontinued & hart fo find beauty products

Allcosmeticswholesale.com has tons of brands and cosmetics, I don't know if they put out an actual catalog, but they have a nice website....... 

Trusted Contributor

I remember that catalog, 20-25 years ago or so. Loved looking through it. Don't remember the name of it though.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Allcosmeticswholesale.com has tons of brands and cosmetics, I don't know if they put out an actual catalog, but they have a nice website....... 

@CANDLEQUEEN

Thank you --- I will look this place up!!!!!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

I remember that catalog, 20-25 years ago or so. Loved looking through it. Don't remember the name of it though.

@morganjen

I wish I could remember it, too.  It was some simple name, I think -- it had beauty in it, I believe.  They must not be in business any more or maybe they don't do printed catalogs  any longer.  I used to love getting these and I ordered quite a lot of things.  It was fun!

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1@morganjen -- This may not be the catalog you remember, but I used to get a catalog called "Beauty"  that was only about 5X8 inches tall and wide, but hundreds of pages of old and new beauty items - fragrances, skin care, tools, nail care, makeup, everything.  A lot of fun to look at!   This catalog was an off-shoot of some other catalog company that went out of business.  I wish I could remember the company. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@tototwoIt was a smaller-sized catalog that probably did have 100 pages. Sounds like that was it.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

I'm not sure about a catalog but buymebeauty dot com has discontinued items.

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

@AngelPuppy1@morganjen -- This may not be the catalog you remember, but I used to get a catalog called "Beauty"  that was only about 5X8 inches tall and wide, but hundreds of pages of old and new beauty items - fragrances, skin care, tools, nail care, makeup, everything.  A lot of fun to look at!   This catalog was an off-shoot of some other catalog company that went out of business.  I wish I could remember the company. 

@tototwo

Don't know!   I think the name was Beauty but thought it had something else to it.  But, of course, the old brain ain't what it used to be!  

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

I'm not sure about a catalog but buymebeauty dot com has discontinued items.

@Texasmouse

I will look into this -- maybe they have what I am looking for -- and at a better price than Amazon!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Discontinued & hard to find beauty products

@tototwo wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  @morganjen   I think the catalog that @tototwo  referenced was "Beauty Boutique" which is owned by AmeriMark.  AmeriMark has different divisions such as apparel, jewelry, footwear, etc. Their cosmetic/skin care/fragrance division is Beauty Boutique. You can access them at either beautyboutique. com or amerimark. com minus the spaces of course. They still publish a catalog which you can sign up for on their site.

FYI: Both sites are currently offering Free Shipping for a limited time.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.