Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Discontinued & hard to find beauty products

@Tique wrote:

@tototwo wrote:

@AngelPuppy1@morganjen -- This may not be the catalog you remember, but I used to get a catalog called "Beauty"  that was only about 5X8 inches tall and wide, but hundreds of pages of old and new beauty items - fragrances, skin care, tools, nail care, makeup, everything.  A lot of fun to look at!   This catalog was an off-shoot of some other catalog company that went out of business.  I wish I could remember the company. 

@AngelPuppy1  @morganjen   I think the catalog that @tototwo  referenced was "Beauty Boutique" which is owned by AmeriMark.  AmeriMark has different divisions such as apparel, jewelry, footwear, etc. Their cosmetic/skin care/fragrance division is Beauty Boutique. You can access them at either beautyboutique. com or amerimark. com minus the spaces of course. They still publish a catalog which you can sign up for on their site.

FYI: Both sites are currently offering Free Shipping for a limited time.

@Tique

Yes, that's it!  Thanks so much!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: Discontinued & hart fo find beauty products

@AngelPuppy1, my favorite basecoat was d/c so I found it on Amazon. Unfortunately when it arrived it was yellow in color. My nail tech told me it was old. So buying d/c products you will run the risk of getting something that is expired. I then ordered from another site and received another expired product. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Discontinued & hart fo find beauty products

@Tricolor wrote:

@AngelPuppy1, my favorite basecoat was d/c so I found it on Amazon. Unfortunately when it arrived it was yellow in color. My nail tech told me it was old. So buying d/c products you will run the risk of getting something that is expired. I then ordered from another site and received another expired product. 

I had a similar thing happen to me..I don’t know why I should be surprised that something discontinued would be old,,, LOL!  

I wish I could still find HASK Shine Spray....