Honored Contributor

I like the third one the best but all of them are pretty.

I can't get wild with my nails because of my job.  

Honored Contributor

No, thank you.  I am a pale, pale pink or off white gal.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I love the first one!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I always have been too and I've always done my own nails (with one color) but after seeing @SurferWife 's navy blue nails, I was hooked on dark blue with sparkles (same as my car).

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

pale pink or champagne for me.

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal 

I like the first one best too but since my nails are short, they'll probably have to do the short square nail shape.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:
Not interested in the long nails. Just the colors. Sitting in the waiting room at CVS waiting for my booster.
Dad is coming home today, Mom says she's taking him off the medicine they have him on. And the cycle starts all over again.
The assisted living facility has been calling Mom and she looks at the caller ID and hangs up. On a good note the VA is coming twice a week for a total of 15 hours to cook and clean... Unless she fires them o:
I need some retail therapy

@monicakm  Oh my that can be dangerous to just take someone off meds....many have to be tapered slowly with a doctors supervision.  

As for the nails I agree with you ever since @SurferWife posted her photos I want something like that!  

I LOVE the 1st photo...the shape of the nails and length are perfect and of course the colors.  Wonder how I would look in something like that?  Sometimes what looks great on some else looks super ugly on meWoman Sad  

I do my own nails at home....don't do fake nails of any kind as my natural nails would be destroyed from the process...remember many yrs ago when I had them done for about 6 months then got a nail fungus and took them off.  My nails were just horrible.  Of course they have different things they use these days so perhaps not so damaging.

Good wishes for you post surgery getting the sparkling blue nails please post a photo would love to see them Woman Very Happy